Non-disney attractions

GilyAnn

Earning My Ears
Hi!

We are going Dec 4-11 we will be stayin on site but I like to visit other places also.

What places can anyone recomend us to go?

Thank you
Gily Ann

Seaworld is our favorite non-Disney attraction. Also, you don't say who is in your group, but with older kids and adults, there is Kennedy Space Center. And, I don't know where you are from, but if you haven't been to the gulf coast beaches, they are very nice. We also love the Crystal River area north of Orlando and have been swimming with Manatees, which was very cool.

Really though, in the week you are there, you could stay totally busy on property.

One of my favorite, fun things to do that is also free is to Visit Old Town on 192 in Kissimmee on saturday night. It is a road side ammusment park with rides, games, cheesie attractions, and on saturday night, a big car cruise night. they get about 200 old cars to show up and have a band. Lots of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter