Non-Alcoholic Beverage with DP

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by carebee21, Dec 29, 2010.

1. carebee21

carebee21 DIS Veteran

We're on the regular dining plan. For our non-alcoholic beverage, are you allowed to get anything, or is there a price limit? I've seen some posts that say you can get a milkshake, but not sure if that's just at certain places???

For example, here's the drink menu for Kona:
    Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Zero, Diet Coke, Sprite, Minute Maid Light Pomegranate Lemonade, or Barq's Root Beer $2.69

Tinker Bell and Friends or Buzz Lightyear Punch - Minute Maid Lemonade Punch served in a souvenir Fairies or Toy Story 3 cup with a glowing Tinker Bell or Buzz Lightyear Clip-on light $6.49

Mega Berry Smoothies - raspberry puree and nonfact yogurt blended with Odwalia berries Go Mega $4.69

100% Kona Coffee French Press Pot $7.49 (serves 2)

Kona Blend Coffee - $2.69

Espresso - $3.49

Cappuccino - $3.99

Cafe Latte - $3.99

Cafe Mocha - $4.49

Could we theoretically get a mocha or a smoothie? Or are we pretty much limited to soda and ice tea?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 3Minnies1Mickey

3Minnies1Mickey <font color=magenta>Just wanted to add, this is no

I know some restaurants allow a smoothie, milkshake or mocha for their drinks on the DDP, and others don't. I am fairly certain the light up cups (tink/buzz) are NOT included.

4. kaybird

kaybird DIS Veteran

Most places do not inlcude the specialty drinks on the dining plan. There are some exceptions (WC allows the milkshake, for instance) but in most cases coffee, tea, soft drinks are the choices.

5. aubriee

aubriee <font color=brown><marquee>Chocolate always makes

We've gotten virgin drinks/smoothies/shakes at Konas, Whispering Canyon, the Wave, California Grill, Artist Point, Le Cellier, Coral Reef, Flying Fish, Yachtsman, 50's Prime Time, Mama Melrose, Kouzzina's, and maybe a few others.

We've been denied at all buffets, Chef de France, Tutto Italia, San Angel Inn, and Yak & Yeti. The light up cups (Buzz/Tink) have always been denied everywhere.

6. Sunday

Sunday Mouseketeer

We were actively encouraged to get a milkshake at the Prime Time Cafe as our non-alcoholic beverage. It was also mentioned that you could choose a milkshake for your dessert.

"Mom" was so insistent, we had to oblige...we had no choice, don't judge me!!