Noise level at WBC?

Momma2PrinceNPrinces

DIS Veteran
These may be silly questions, but are the walls and ceilings at WBC thin? Can you hear people walking above you? Neighbors flushing toilets, talking, etc? People outside?

My kids are sensitive to noise when trying to sleep..DD is way worse than DS. We stayed in a TH before so I have no experience with condo type places. I know this is rather weird to ask, but it's something I have to take into consideration when booking somewhere.

These may be silly questions, but are the walls and ceilings at WBC thin? Can you hear people walking above you? Neighbors flushing toilets, talking, etc? People outside?

My kids are sensitive to noise when trying to sleep..DD is way worse than DS. We stayed in a TH before so I have no experience with condo type places. I know this is rather weird to ask, but it's something I have to take into consideration when booking somewhere.

The only noises we noticed were: doors closing in hallway (similar to hotels), furniture being slid across floor around midnight every night above us (assuming making sleeping arrangements), slight noise if balcony door is open (if above 8th floor).

Other than that, we haven't heard neighbors through walls or anything like that. It is fairly sound proof to be honest. The reason we could hear the furniture being moved is largely because the Presidential suites have tile floors in the main living area. The doors pretty much slam closed if you don't deliberately hold the door while closing it.

I've found timeshare resorts to be MUCH quieter than hotels. The rooms are larger and the population density is a lot less.

Of course, you never know who your neighbor may be.

we have gone twice, both in January and there was minimal noise.
Once we heard people moving furniture above us and that was pretty much it. Granted, I always ask for a quiet room. Granted, we too are lite sleepers and travel with noise machines.

We just got home from WBC 2 days ago. We heard lots of noise in the hallway during the day....slamming doors and voices. The doors will slam unless you close it softly. This was no different than any hotel. However, at night we often heard the people in the room beside us. We think that they were very noisey though....it sounded like they were jumping on beds and screaming or else it was a party. This could only be heard from the master bedroom and only after the TV was turned off. My kids in the second bedroom never heard a single noise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter