Noise-level at T-Rex....Adults

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by DLBDS, Nov 9, 2008.

1. DLBDS

DLBDS Loves that Sweetened Condensed Milk

I keep hearing about the noise REALLY being offensive at T-Rex. Have they lowered the sound effects at all? Have YOU been? What's your opinion? Not sure I can enjoy a meal here if it's this obnoxious.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. FormrCastMbr

FormrCastMbr DIS Veteran

I only walked through on Wed and it was rather noisy...

4. Diznejen1

Diznejen1 DIS Veteran

My DH, step-son(17) and I ate there last saturday evening for dinner. It was loud. When the waiter tells you he is sorry for having to yell over the noise....it's loud. Not a place for conversation...unless you speak dino.:rotfl2:

The food was great, and the dinos were very cool...have a great time if you go.;)

5. Ciciwoowoo

Ciciwoowoo DIS Veteran

Ate there a week or so after it opened twice, both times in the ice cave room. The first time was at noon and not all the tables were filled. It was difficult to hear one another.

Second time was at a crowded dinner time the next day. Even my 11 year old son thought it was way too loud!!!

It is not the place to go for peace and quiet. But the food is very very good and the servers were really nice!

6. hrt2hrtmomdeb

hrt2hrtmomdeb Mouseketeer

We just ate there friday and it's still very loud. We had lunch and it wasn't crowded at all. The food was fantastic though so it was worth enduring a meteor shower and chattering dinos!:goodvibes

7. webray

webray Love the wineauxs!

We went in this past weekend and had drinks and apps at the bar. The place was packed, but we didn't find the noise too loud. Probably about like Rainforest noise wise.

Very nice in there, they did a good job with it.