nobody ever posts about disney here.....lets talk!!!!!

anything disney
seriously, anything.
Whats your opinion on EPCOT as of today?
Do you like Captain EO?
Do you like MISSION:SPACE?
Did you like the more educational EPCOT CENTER of the 80's?
Do you like the name EPCOT CENTER or EPCOT better?

OKAY

1. Epcot is my favorite park probably. I feel like every hour spent at Epcot is different than the last, and I never get tired of any of it
2. ehhh no opinion, haven't quite finished
3. Mission Space is okay, I get a slight headache, but other than that it's fun
4. I think I would have enjoyed that a lot :( :(
5. I think EPCOT is great itself, as the acronym is pretty catchy and meaningful

---

What are your favorite areas of EPCOT?
What new additions to Disney World / Land are you most looking forward to?
If you could go to any Disney park around the world, where and why?

1.) my favorite areas are the Test Track pavilion and the Imagination pavilion, mainly because of the history behind these attractions.
2.) I really like the idea of Toy Story Land (HS) but i wish it was more broadly themed to Pixar. I feel like theming it to Pixar in general would have a broader appeal to most people, especially me because i am not a big Toy Story fan. I do not like Star Wars, so no interest in Star Wars land.
3.) I want to go to Disneyland cause DISNEYLAND and Disneyland Paris (Euro Disney) mainly because of the castle. I really have no interest in Tokyo Disneyland or Hong Kong Disneyland, but maybe Shangai in like 15 years so it isn't crowded.

----

If Disneyland were to open a 3rd gate (or Disney World with a 5th) what do you think it would be themed as?
Do you think people overrate Disneyland?
How many times have you been to Disney, where did you stay, and do you know when you are going again?

I really love EPCOT. I like the Land Pavilion because it holds some of my favorite dining and because of Soarin'. As a little kid I didn't care much for World Showcase, but now I find it more enjoyable.

1-I'm not really sure what I think the new gates would be themed as. There's so much expansion going on at the moment that it hasn't really crossed my mind.
2-Yes and no. It just vexes me when people start trying to make DL seem so much better because it's where they're from or where they go more often or whatever. (Seriously, it happens.) As for DL itself, I love it! My mom worked at DL in the college program and its the firs Disney park I went to. It shines in its own light.
3- I've had sixteen trips total, some being Disney cruises and DL, but mostly WDW. My next trip is just a quick one later this year to see WDW for Christmas. :)

1. Hmm, well for WDW I'd like to think of something like a DisneySea opening, similar to Tokyo's (which is definitely on my bucket list to visit)
2. I feel nostalgia has an immense affect on how people view Disneyland. Personally, I have never been there, and I'm sure I will love it, but I don't think it can compare to WDW - as WDW can keep me busy for so many days
3. I never went to Disney as a younger kid, and as an 18 year old now, I paid for my first trip over the summer and visited with a friend. It was by far the most fun I've had on any trip, and I'm going again in the Spring! I hope to go every couple of years at least, but I may go to Tokyo's instead next year.

--

Any Disney movie / TV show that you can't stop watching?
Recently, a list of Disney movies to be released by 2019 has been posted, which are you most hyped for?
What do you think makes you passionate about Disney?

Next is a recommendation to me :D , but what time is the best to visit Disney parks and why? As I've only been in the summer and soon Spring!

I love EPCOT. I'm not really allowed to ride MISSION: SPACE, Captain EO is bleh to me, and EPCOT is a better name to me. Just cause.

1. Ummmmm......I haven't had a lot of time to watch any movies or just Disney television lately.
2. Live action verson of the Jungle Book. Yes, yes, yes. And the fifth Pirates of the Carribbean movie!
3. I just like how everything has a happy ending. It sounds ridiculous, I know, but sometimes Disney gives me hope that there's a happy ending for everyone.

What is everyone's favorite Disney princess, and why?
Is there an obscure Disney character that is your favorite?
Do you have a favorite Disney short? (I DO!)

I love EPCOT. I'm not really allowed to ride MISSION: SPACE, Captain EO is bleh to me, and EPCOT is a better name to me. Just cause.

1. Ummmmm......I haven't had a lot of time to watch any movies or just Disney television lately.
2. Live action verson of the Jungle Book. Yes, yes, yes. And the fifth Pirates of the Carribbean movie!
3. I just like how everything has a happy ending. It sounds ridiculous, I know, but sometimes Disney gives me hope that there's a happy ending for everyone.

Answer to #3 made me happy haha

1. Well, mine is Merida. I kind of grew up on movies like Lord of the Rings and such as opposed to Disney movies because of my brother and father, and I had to discover my love for Disney by myself. Merida related very closely to many of my favorite protagonists in other movies / books, and I just feel she's pretty awesome + love the accent :)
2. I'm not too sure if it goes as far as obscure, but I adore the magic carpet from Aladdin, I don't feel he gets too much recognition. Also, Lumiere should get a little more recognition too
3. I LOVE Feast. Probably because of my love for animals.

--

Is there any Disney quote from anything that you always find yourself saying, or singing?
Favorite Disney villain, and why?

1. Oh, yes. "I have a big head and little arms and I don't think this plan was thought out very well." by the T-rex from Meet the Robinsons is easily something I quote on a weekly basis.
2. My favorite villain is Cruella De Vil because her clothes are fabulous (even if they come from animals) and her attitude is so sassy and I would love to have her confidence.

--
If you could be in any Disney movie, live action or animated, which one would you be in?

I think it would be interesting having a toy based off me in Toy Story, but I would definitely choose Big Hero 6 :)

--

Which Disney character can you most closely relate to, and why?
Is there a Disney character that you feel is overrated?

I think it would be Belle because we both love to read.

I don't think any of them are overrated.

--
What is your favorite Disney song?
What is your favorite Disney movie?

I think Disneyland should expand instead of adding a new gate. I could picture Disney buying Harbor Blvd. Also if the moved there offices offsite to the 11 acre lot they just bot Disneyland Park could expand to around 110 acres and be bigger than Magic Kingdom. Also California Adventure could use the rest of the Timon Lot, buy the Alpine Inn, the Candy Cane Inn, Desert Palms Hotel & Suites, The Alamo, and the 7-Eleven. If they did that California Adventure could go from 67 - 72 acres to around 85 acres the current acreage of Disneyland Park.
1.) my favorite areas are the Test Track pavilion and the Imagination pavilion, mainly because of the history behind these attractions.
2.) I really like the idea of Toy Story Land (HS) but i wish it was more broadly themed to Pixar. I feel like theming it to Pixar in general would have a broader appeal to most people, especially me because i am not a big Toy Story fan. I do not like Star Wars, so no interest in Star Wars land.
3.) I want to go to Disneyland cause DISNEYLAND and Disneyland Paris (Euro Disney) mainly because of the castle. I really have no interest in Tokyo Disneyland or Hong Kong Disneyland, but maybe Shangai in like 15 years so it isn't crowded.

----

If Disneyland were to open a 3rd gate (or Disney World with a 5th) what do you think it would be themed as?
How many times have you been to Disney, where did you stay, and do you know when you are going again?

I'm just sort of jumping in here :D

anything disney
seriously, anything.
Do you like Captain EO?

1) It's amazing, I love EPCOT. Personally I wish they kept the Kim Possible missions instead of Perry, but they're still fun. The food is excellent at the Land and World Showcase, and while I like having more rides like Soarin and Test Track, it's still a great park. It's probably the calmest. In the other ones, I'm on rides all the time or constantly running around taking pictures at AK
2) Never experienced it
3) I've only ever been allowed to ride the calmer simulation but I LOVE it. I could ride it all day.
4) I'm only 15 but I couldn't imagine liking EPCOT in any other way
5) EPCOT. It's just what I've always called it, I'm more used to it

Is there any Disney quote from anything that you always find yourself saying, or singing?
Favorite Disney villain, and why?

1) I'm not sure if this counts, but they play this track sometimes in MK, it's to the tune of the lyrics of "when you wish upon a star" (but sped up more) and then goes to the tune of "m-o-u-s-e" from the Mickey Mouse song, so it starts sounding like when you wish upon a star then goes to m-o-u-s-e. Anyways, it is constantly stuck in my head.
2) Hm... probably Dr. Facilier (spelling?) from Princess and the Frog. He's creepy and I love Friends on the Other Side

If you could be in any Disney movie, live action or animated, which one would you be in?
Peter Pan, I've always wanted to see Never Land, or Big Hero 6 because that technology would be amazing to see.

1) Hiro from Big Hero 6. I relate to his personality and nerdiness
2) Snow White. I don't know, people always like Snow White and I've never liked her or her movie

1) When You Wish Upon a Star, for sentimentality
2) Cinderella. It's always been my favorite

I'm just kinda jumping in here too. :)

My favorite Disney song? Not happening, I'm sorry. Too many favorites! :music:
Favorite Disney movie? Aladdin, Tangled, Frozen, Sleeping Beauty, and Cinderella live-action. :jumping1:

So, why don't we obsess over our favorite Disney movies now?? :goodvibes. Like, what is your favorite scenes, quotes, characters, anything from them?? Post gifs or pictures and such of said favorites! :yay:

So, allow me to post a little story for y'all. :cool:
This is the story of how I died. No, actually, it's the story of how I almost died from crying and all the happy feels of one of my favorites, Aladdin. Seriously, y'all don't know how much I love that film. When I watched it for the first time, the movie ended, and I literally just sat there and burst out crying for the happy ending. :rolleyes1. Yep, I cry at films. I am terribly sorry if you find this peculiar, but, you know....oh well. :lovestruc. I adore it so.

Ok, someone else post about their favorite films!! :)

Last edited:
Jumping in, I think I've got everything...

anything disney
seriously, anything.
Do you like Captain EO?

1. I like EPCOT. It's interesting and fun.
  2. I saw it once, it's very cheesy
  3. I like the green side. I could never go on the orange side.
  4. I wasn't alive then, so I can't really form an opinion lol
  5. I just like plain EPCOT. I'd never remember Center. Plus it's got a ring to it as just EPCOT

----

1. I'm interpreting it as my predictions of what they would do, not what I want, so: In Disneyland I think they would likely do Star Wars, or maybe Disney Channel, or something very Californian and movie-ish. In WDW, probably Pixar-ish, for Carsland and others
  2. I think they do sometimes. It's definitely fun, and there are some things the World doesn't have (like Carsland), and it was interesting to be where Walt was, but we can do Disneyland in two days, where as WDW my family has four, five, six day trips.
  3. Five or six times to WDW, two times to Disneyland, not sure when we're going next.

1. Hmm, well for WDW I'd like to think of something like a DisneySea opening, similar to Tokyo's (which is definitely on my bucket list to visit)
2. I feel nostalgia has an immense affect on how people view Disneyland. Personally, I have never been there, and I'm sure I will love it, but I don't think it can compare to WDW - as WDW can keep me busy for so many days
3. I never went to Disney as a younger kid, and as an 18 year old now, I paid for my first trip over the summer and visited with a friend. It was by far the most fun I've had on any trip, and I'm going again in the Spring! I hope to go every couple of years at least, but I may go to Tokyo's instead next year.

--

Any Disney movie / TV show that you can't stop watching?
Recently, a list of Disney movies to be released by 2019 has been posted, which are you most hyped for?
What do you think makes you passionate about Disney?

Next is a recommendation to me :D , but what time is the best to visit Disney parks and why? As I've only been in the summer and soon Spring!

1. I go through phases, like when I think of a favored movie, or when I see the same movie a lot recently. I've seen Inside Out twice in the past two weeks
  2. I haven't seen the list, I need to!
  3. The childhood was definitely part of it, but I think what I still like is that it makes me happy, and sends out messages of acceptance and friendship and family and being who you are and being different is okay. I'm different myself, have had my struggles, but Disney makes me feel better.

1. Merida. When Brave came out, I was just obsessed. Finally, a princess like me - bushy difficult to tame curly hair, check. Love of riding horses, check. Clumsiness, check. Love of action and archery, check (even though I can't actually fight or shoot). Not interested in finding a prince or getting married, check. Passionate about what she believes in and a nasty temper, check. Basically, Merida is a character that I really respect and love and she makes me happy because I can really connect with her.
  2. Megara. Gosh, I just love her. She's sarcastic and cynical and has regrets in life, which speaks to me. And yet, she's strong and she makes it out okay in the end, which is amazing to me.
  3. I like lots of shorts. It's been a while since I've seen most of them though, so of the ones I remember best, Feast was cute and La Luna was beautiful.

--

1. So, so many
  2. Tons here too

I think it would be interesting having a toy based off me in Toy Story, but I would definitely choose Big Hero 6 :)

--

Belle, because we've both been "rather odd" and we both like to read. I also think Mulan as well, because she uses her brain over brawn and I tend to do that.

Well, Elsa and Anna are a tiinnnnyyyyy bit overrated. To be fair, I also think Hans is kind of an overrated villain. That doesn't mean that I don't like Frozen though, it just means that everyone talks about the characters consistantly and acts as if they're the greatest characters since Mickey himself.

Belle, because we've both been "rather odd" and we both like to read. I also think Mulan as well, because she uses her brain over brawn and I tend to do that.

Well, Elsa and Anna are a tiinnnnyyyyy bit overrated. To be fair, I also think Hans is kind of an overrated villain. That doesn't mean that I don't like Frozen though, it just means that everyone talks about the characters consistantly and acts as if they're the greatest characters since Mickey himself.
It's funny, I agree on every single point you just said about Frozen.

--

"Colors of the Wind" is a gorgeous song.

My favorite Disney movie hands down is The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!