NoAlice?Rabbit,Hatter&Chessie Do a HolidayTrip.NEW11/27 1 More Day&I crush on Snowmen

Great last day plans! Do you know what would make them better? Extending the trip until Friday so we could meet. :goodvibes

:rotfl2: If only I could... you have no idea how much ...:sad1:

Love your snowmen. I used to have snowmen all around until I went with an all Disney theme.

Congrats on your D23 membership. :thumbsup2

Love my D23 mags... would love to do a D23 event...:rolleyes1

I'm going to try to do two or three updates to my TR tomorrow so I can get it done before we leave next week. Please PM me when you start your TR so I can catch up when I get back home.

And I'm PM'ing you now so we can be friends on FB.

I definitely will...:goodvibes

Love your snowmen! I was actually eyeing the new snowman mug at Starbucks...two of those might be needed in my cupboard.

I think you really might need two of those mugs...

Sigh, the last day, so sad. Best not to think about it, I agree!

Actually would you like to know what's even sadder than the last day...? The first day you no longer wake up there...:sad2:

76....oh does that sound just lovely!

Have a MAGICAL trip and I'll be watching FB for updates :goodvibes

The weather was perfect... 70s, sunny, no rain...

Flight tomorrow - whoohoo Patricia!!!!!! Day 5 looks good, but I hear you about last days :P I can't wait to escape our weather either - we have thick fog this evening and temps in the mid 30s.

Ah Mike... you and your lovely family are still there... sigh... lucky you... I hope the good weather continues for you...

Cool snowman collection, love the frosty especially :thumbsup2

We'll be there the day after you so get "the World" ready for us, okay? :goodvibes

Have a great vacation!!!!

I hope you do too... and we did...:goodvibes

Have a wonderful and magical trip!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana: The weather there definitely looks nicer than what we have up here!

Lots of sun and lots and lots of magic...:thumbsup2

Have a wonderful trip! I hope you can find a Disney snowman to add to your collection - ot at least to bring some additional happiness to the trip

snowman-smiley.gif

Alas...I didn't find any snowmen to bring home... but I did see some that I couldn't bring home...;) I did have a wonderful time though....:thumbsup2

Just stopping by to have a wonderful trip! I hope it is completely magical and goes off without a hitch.

pretty much no hitches... well maybe just a couple... but you'll have to stick around for the TR to see ;)

And, yes, the weather is horrible here right now. Can I just say how jealous I am that you will be getting on a plane tomorrow and leaving the damp cold for 75 degree weather. Awesomeness! I think I might need a Christmas trip again next week. Hmmmmmm........

Actually the Florida weather really was lovely but I've heard the tri state area weather has been pretty mild... but supposedly that's about to change shortly...:rolleyes2

Well, OK then. Can't see your santas, but I bet that are really cool. I personally love santas!

Have a Magical Trip!

:santa: :wizard:

Thanks and Welcome...:welcome:

From one snowman collector to another....LOVE THEM!

lol... I'm happy to have along a fellow appreciator of Snowman Culture...:thumbsup2

Wishing you a magical vacation! Cant wait to hear all about it when you return!

We are 20 days out and I am getting anxious with everything I still need to do!!!

Thanks...:goodvibes We did have a great time and I'll have to come over to your ptr and see what preparations you've gotten done...

I'm joining in just as you are leaving!! I've been loving your ptr and can't wait to hear all about your trip!! Enjoy!!!! :cheer2:

Hey Ann... Welcome...:welcome: glad you're here...:goodvibes and I'm going to be starting that TR pretty soon... I was enjoying your PTR -you were just on your way to New York... I have to catch up and see you that went...:goodvibes

I am VERY late to the party, but I subbed on because I want to read how this trip came to be! I have been reading (I’m up to your Quebec trip now) but I wanted to wish you a magical trip! I guess you are on your way now, so I am sending you pixie dust pixiedust: and I can’t wait to hear all about the trip when you get back!

Welcome Erin...:welcome: and thanks for that pixie dust- it worked because we did have a very magical time...:goodvibes

:rotfl: Hopefully she is a very well behaved Alice while you are gone!

lol...:rotfl2: Yes she was a very well behaved Alice- she was great... I missed her... but I'm very proud of her...

I hope you have a MAGICAL time, I just sent you a Friend Request on Facebook!

Thank YOU---Magical time was definitely had... Hmmm... just thought of something I wanted to ask you... pm time...

I missed your send off....but I still wanted to pop on and wish you a wonderful trip!!pixiedust: I can't wait to read all about it when you get back!:goodvibes

Thanks for the well wishes... hope you like the TR...hope I like the TR...;)

Emerging from lurkdom to be the first to say, "Welcome back!" Looking forward to your trip report.

:welcome: Welcome & thanks for emerging from lurkdom... it's more fun out here... Glad to have you along for the TR... the beginnings of which and link to ... I will be posting in the very near future...

Welcome back Patricia. Hope you had a wonderful time. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Thank you... I did have a wonderful time... & I met some friends of yours...;)

Please PM me when you start your TR with a link so when I get back next week I can easily find you....I don't want to miss the TR. :goodvibes

I will Kathy... you are going to have such an AMAZING TIME... :santa::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter