No yellow stickers yet! We leave in six days

D L and K's Mom

<font color=blue>D, L and now baby Kennedy's mom!<
We leave in six days....we have not received our yellow stickers yet!!! I had DH call and they said they were mailed out on Nov 11th. We didnt get them. DSIL and DMIL got theirs weeks ago. The CM told DH she would send new ones out....not here yet!!! I am getting nervous. I am in a panic as we arrive at 12:30 am and I don't want to have to spend a lot of time at the ME counter. Anyone travel on ME without their luggage stickers?????

Your Disney’s Magical Express reservation has been made; however, you may not receive your Disney’s Magical
Express booklet with luggage tags prior to departure for Orlando. Please be assured that you will still be able to
utilize the service and receive the same seamless experience.
Once you arrive at Orlando International Airport, you have two options:
1) You can pick up your luggage at baggage claim and proceed directly to the Disney
Welcome Center. You will be responsible for taking your luggage with you on the
motor coach.
2) Or you may proceed directly to the Disney Welcome Center. You do not need to claim
your luggage. Disney will gather all of your information and collect your luggage for
you and then deliver it to your resort room.
IMPORTANT: Please pack any valuables, medications or anything needed immediately upon arrival into Orlando in
a carry-on bag.
Arrival at Orlando International Airport. Upon arrival, please take the tram from your gate to the main Terminal
and proceed to the Disney Welcome Center which is located on the B Side on Level 1 and bypass baggage claim.
If you arrive on the A Side, please proceed to the B Side before taking the elevator or escalator down to Level 1.
You may follow the airport signs to Ground Transportation.
At the Disney Welcome Center, please present your airline baggage claim checks to the Disney representative
to confirm the number of bags* checked as well as your return flight information. You will then board a
complimentary motor coach that will take you to your resort. Your motor coach may make up to 3 stops before
arriving at your resort.
Luggage delivery to the resort. Your luggage will be claimed at the airport and delivered to your room. Your
luggage may take up to 3 hours after you check-in to be delivered. You do not need to be in your room to receive
your luggage. Please note if you take your luggage on the motor coach it will not automatically be delivered to
your room.
Returning home. You will receive a Transportation Notice the day prior to check-out advising you of your motor
coach pick-up time and other general information. Your motor coach pick-up time is based on your
flight departure and will be approximately 3 hours prior to that time to allow for multiple stops by
the motor coaches.
Resort Airline Check-In Service. Upon departure, you may take advantage of Disney’s
complimentary Resort Airline Check-In Service for participating airlines. You can check
your luggage and receive your airline boarding pass at your Disney resort so there is
no need to check-in at the airport. At this time, the service is available for guests
flying domestically on these airlines: Alaska Airlines, American, Continental,
Delta, JetBlue, Northwest, and United (including Ted).
*Pet carriers not included. Disney’s Magical Express cannot transport pets
except for service animals.
©DISNEY 7276493 1006

I forgot to put mine on when we came down. It took about 4 extra minutes to have them put in the bag info and they showed up in our room just like last time. Just make sure you give them the bag number that the airline puts on your bag to make it easier for them to find it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!