NO Wolfgang Puck Express on QSDP!!!!!

jsrj21

Frathouse
So I get home from work only to find out that WPE is NOT on the QSDP anymore. :confused3:confused3

I hope I'm not posting in duplicate about the same topic but my frustration didn't allow me to check too carefully if someone had started a thread on this issue already. I am really bummed. This is hands-down our favorite quick service restaurant.

Incorrect. It is there, they just came out with the brochure that has the 3rd party restaurants.

OMG - thanks for letting me know. I fell off my seat when saw the pdf of participating restaurants. Here's what I saw on the Dis - http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-dining-plan-restaurants.htm#ddp2014 Thank you all for clarifying. :cool1: It's like someone played a sick joke on me!!!

Last year I saw something for different restaurants. From what I was told each year restaurants need to sign contract to participate. They add them to list as the contracts are rec'd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts