No wbta 2013

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by Pinky166, Jan 2, 2012.

1. JustAnnieNotHazel

JustAnnieNotHazel Are we there yet?

That's a little more hopeful than an outright No! :confused3

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. babydiver

babydiver Mouseketeer

still hope people - don't give up!

4. MagicMe

MagicMe DIS Veteran

I still check everyday (just in case)!! :thumbsup2

5. valbob89

valbob89 DIS Veteran

ME TOO!! I check this site and the DCL website. No luck yet.

6. Jen24

Jen24 Mouseketeer

We haven't given up. Not holding our breath but not booking another transatlantic yet:scratchin.

7. Jen24

Jen24 Mouseketeer

Still hoping but did break down and get on a wait list for the Royal Princess WBTA. No guarantee we will get that one either. Come on DCL!pixiedust:

8. sssteele

sssteele DIS Veteran

DH and I are booked on that cruise. Really looking forward to our 1st TA.

9. Jen24

Jen24 Mouseketeer

We did the DCL EBTA in 2010 and loved all those sea days. Will you stick with this cruise if DCL does a westbound? Did you get a real reservation or are you on the wait list too? We were number 55 on the wait list a week ago.

10. sssteele

sssteele DIS Veteran

We will stick with the Royal.

Booked B2B for a total of 30 or 31 nights, starting in Barcelona in one of their new deluxe balcony cabins. Now a guarantee and not in a hurry to get the cabin assignment.

Decided to book this one while sailing on the Crown for Easter. Glad we did it when we did.

I know there are people on CC who were on wait list, and are now booked. Seems some say they will take any of several categories, but not exactly sure how that works.:confused3

Good Luck! Perhaps we'll sail together after all.

11. sehandiph

sehandiph Mouseketeer

Just been looking to book DCL Westbound Transatlantic for next year - now I am so disappointed to read that it isn't going to happen :( (if I am reading things right)

we did the Eastbound in 2011 and it was better than FAB - but would love to go the other way with the time difference.

Now I will have to rethink our plans - looks like its OKW instead :)

Shezzy

12. Jen24

Jen24 Mouseketeer

There have been NO announcements either way by DCL. We are looking at alternatives but keeping an eye on DCL as well.

13. NancyIL

NancyIL DIS Veteran

The Royal Princess has a great itinerary - unlike any of DCL's: http://www.princess.com/find/cruise...&duration=&tourdur=&orderBy=&filterBy=&order=. In general, ALL of Princess's Transatlantic itineraries are very good. I was on the eastbound Emerald Princess in April 2011 from Ft. Lauderdale to Copenhagen.

14. JustAnnieNotHazel

JustAnnieNotHazel Are we there yet?

I think the best way to look at it is there probably won't be one but then every cloud has a silver lining! We can just hope a little pixie dust comes our way with some good news :)

15. babydiver

babydiver Mouseketeer

STILL WISHING pixiedust:

STILL HOPING :wizard:

COME ON DCL MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

:tink:

16. Piggeldy

Piggeldy Earning My Ears

We will ultimately be jumping ship and book a different TA (our tax return finally went through this week). I have to admit that - as there had been no clear/final annoncement - I still had some hope the WBTA might eventually happen but I think I have given up.

So Eclipse or Liberty otS it will be. Depending on DH and what he thinks he prefers.

Well, hopefully there will be a next time for us. However, that will totally depend on my biological clock and its ticking. If we really want to start a family 2014 it will be, I am not getting any younger, and I don't think I'd want to take a very young child on a TA, not even on Disney.

17. sssteele

sssteele DIS Veteran

Are you still keeping fingers crossed for Disney? Where are you now on the waitlist for the Royal? Would be great to have another Disney fan on that cruise.:disrocks:

18. Jen24

Jen24 Mouseketeer

We haven't moved on the Royal wait list as far as we know. Still number 55. We were told there probably won't be any movement until closer to final payment. Do you know when that is due? I'm afraid we are giving up on DCL doing a TA next year.

19. sssteele

sssteele DIS Veteran

DH thinks our final payment is due May 30th., but didn't double check on that.

Joanie

20. Jen24

Jen24 Mouseketeer

Thanks! Guess we will practice our patience. Hope we will get to cruise with you.

21. tojam

tojam Tojam

We did the WBTA with a 9 month old and it was awesome. As less children more time for them to play with characters. We ended up in the splash pool, right by the drink machines and ice cream all day! Best cruise ever!