No wbta 2013

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by Pinky166, Jan 2, 2012.

1. JustAnnieNotHazel

JustAnnieNotHazel Are we there yet?

Yes I have finally flown the nest and got myself my very own DisName!! :rotfl:

Just need to get my posts up now, but hey.... Looks like I've got plenty of time to do it ! :cheer2:

Annemarie x

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lovingthemouse

lovingthemouse magic is in the heart of the beholder...

Feels like old times with so many of us posting. How nice to see you all again, and Annie, it is nice to be so darn independent!!

4. Paul312

Paul312 Earning My Ears

Just 3.5hrs and we're already on page 5!!
    We'll be way into the second thread before Disney even makes it official at this rate!!

5. poohluv2u

poohluv2u DIS Veteran

I hope Disney doesn't catch wind of all the excitement going on about this cruise, or if they do, that they realize we won't be happy about sailing if the price is overblown. Some nice discount airfares would be nice too :thumbsup2

6. magic123

magic123 Mouseketeer

:rolleyes:
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: lol Pat do I have too !!!

And Annie I think you should beable to manage that in the next 30 mins

margaret

7. heatherLOVESmickey

heatherLOVESmickey Mouseketeer

I am convinced we're going but Erik isn't quite on board yet. We'll see... lol

I told him today that I'm just going to assume we're going until I learn otherwise! :)

8. Paragd911

Paragd911 DIS Veteran

We are in!!

[​IMG]

9. poohluv2u

poohluv2u DIS Veteran

Aww ... he's the sweetest grumpy I ever met :goodvibes

10. DISNEYFAN_SD

DISNEYFAN_SD Mouseketeer

Count me and Trent (DH) in.... Now please Disney open booking..:cool1::cool1:

11. poohluv2u

poohluv2u DIS Veteran

Tell Dennis he can have our wine at the Art of Entertaining, maybe that will twist his arm ;)

12. auntlynne

auntlynne Aunt Lynne

Were you really on Dr Who? and which doctor?

A friend flew with PIA - Pakistan International Airlines - from Chicago. I think it was a direct flight to Barcelona - and great price - around $400 for adult economy (you could get business class for $600-700).

Have you been hearing things about the price for this WBTA 2013 cruise? You must share.

If you drink too much orange juice from a beer mug, do you wake up with a headache in Florida?

I think Paul is referring to the arrangement of Sea Days and ports - obviously not the same dates, as we sailed in September.

13. auntlynne

auntlynne Aunt Lynne

Hey, I know these people:

I had a strange dining situation on a Dream Cruise and met Susan and DH Scott when I joined other DISers for dinner. And they are scheduled for the October 2012 Hawaii cruise.

Kristi is a Cougar - Florida Panther division. We cruised the EBTA 2010. Hi, Kristi!

14. Paul312

Paul312 Earning My Ears

Yes, that was what I meant. But forgive me, it's nearly 2am here.. And I just couldn't not post!!

15. fly4free2

fly4free2 Dis Veteran

I flew on Pakistan Airlines from Chicago, they were great. I would recommend them to fly on anytime.

16. bound2travel

bound2travel DIS Veteran

Florida Panther division reporting. How have you been?

17. PFlamingo

PFlamingo My dog just found the chainsaw

That was one of the options I saw on 1800flyeurope. I wondered what it would be like. Good price. The times weren't quite as convenient as what we got with AA, but I would've been game. Not so sure about Dennis, though. Of course, they couldn't have had any less legroom than the AA cattle barge we were on.

18. Tod&Copper

Tod&Copper DIS Veteran

OMG page 6 already!!!

Hi everyone, so nice to see all the familiar names of my 2011 WBTA buddies!!!

How exciting is this .... Bring it on :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

19. RubyBlue

RubyBlue <font color=deeppink>"When you're curious, you fin

We have a dummy cruise we will move to the WBTA and hope to see as many of table 23 as possible! Never in my life have I had such a wonderful vacay with such fun folks!

20. fly4free2

fly4free2 Dis Veteran

[
    [/QUOTE]

I can't remember but I think it was $465. or something like that with all taxes. The plane was not full ( we were delayed 4 hrs, due to weather over there). I think a lot of people changed their flight, anyway, I had a whole row of seats to myself to lay down on, it was great. The staff was very nice, they offered me the option of moving to the empty seats.

21. PFlamingo

PFlamingo My dog just found the chainsaw

Oh, that would've been so cool! I was in front of a woman who complained she didn't have enough room when I put my seat back. Like the rest of us weren't in the same situation?? :sad2: Oy! If the seats were any closer the guy in front of me and I would've been committing an unnatural act.

The crew was very nice though - one of them was ready to do battle when she heard me tell Dennis about the woman. He, of course, was in the back chatting up the flight attendants. Mr. "I don't do small talk" becomes Chatty Cathy when it comes to flying. :rotfl: