No wbta 2013

The Disney Cruise Line posted on their FB page that there would be clues left on their Twitter page today as to what is going on with the Magic and The Wonder. So, it does appear that they will do the announcements on Wednesday!

https://www.facebook.com/DisneyCruiseLine

In 2013 the Disney Fantasy will sail to the Caribbean, the Disney Dream to the Bahamas, the Disney Magic to _______ and the Disney Wonder to _______. See if you can fill in the blanks with the photo clues on our Twitter page today and tomorrow!

The Magic to Europe and Western Repositioning from Venice back to Port Canaveral via Bermuda....

The Wonder to a base in Hawaii and cruise the Hawaiian Islands

PLEASE PLEASE DCL AND THANK YOU

Okay, I could like a WBTA from Venice stopping in Bermuda! Although the port schedules don't seem to suggest Bermuda - Venice COULD be possible?

Okay, I could like a WBTA from Venice stopping in Bermuda! Although the port schedules don't seem to suggest Bermuda - Venice COULD be possible?

NO Bermuda was my wishful thinking.....but did you see what someone posted on FB...

have just seen this on theFB:-

I just took a survey from my recent cruise on the Wonder, and at the end they asked about interest in possible itineraries. I've copied the list here: it seems line up very well with all the rumors we've been hearing! It would suggest that the Wonder will be doing trips out of Miami in the winter, going though PC, some trips out of LA to MR, and Alaska (with repositioning via HI) in 2013. It suggests that the Magic will stay out of Barcelona but will have a few different (and longer) itineraries to include more Eastern Med sites. See below:

4-NIGHT BAHAMAS*(starting at $879)

Cruise Ports: Miami, Florida; Nassau, Bahamas; Castaway Cay, Bahamas; Miami, Florida

5-NIGHT BAHAMAS (starting at $1,099)

Cruise Ports: Miami, Florida; Castaway Cay, Bahamas; Nassau, Bahamas; Key West, Florida; Miami, Florida

5-NIGHT CARIBBEAN & BAHAMAS (starting at $1,099)

Cruise Ports: Port Canaveral, Florida; Castaway Cay, Bahamas; Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos; Port Canaveral, Florida, Florida

5-NIGHT CARIBBEAN & BAHAMAS*(starting at $1,099)

Cruise Ports: Miami, Florida; Georgetown, Grand Cayman; Cozumel, Mexico; Miami, Florida

7-NIGHT CARIBBEAN & BAHAMAS (starting at $1,749)

Cruise Ports: Miami, Florida; Castaway Cay, Bahamas; St Maarten, Netherland Antilles; Tortola; British Virgin Islands; Miami, Florida

8-NIGHT FLORIDA & BAHAMAS (starting at $1,849)

Cruise Ports: New York, New York; Port Canaveral, Florida; Nassau, Bahamas; Castaway Cay, Bahamas; New York, New York

4-NIGHT MEXICO (starting at $879)

Cruise Ports: Los Angeles, California; Ensenada, Mexico; Catalina Island, California, San Diego, California; Los Angeles, California

5-NIGHT MEXICO*(starting at $1,099)

Cruise Ports: Los Angeles, California; Cabo San Lucas; Mexico; Los Angeles, California

7-NIGHT NIGHT EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN (starting at $1,459)

Cruise Ports: Barcelona, Spain; Nice, France; La Spezia, Italy; Rome, Italy; Naples, Italy; Palma de Mallorca, Spain; Barcelona, Spain

12-NIGHT NIGHT EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN & VENICE (starting at $2,509)

Cruise Ports: Barcelona, Spain; Nice, France; La Spezia, Italy; Rome, Italy; Salerno, Italy; Venice, Italy (overnight); Ravenna, Italy; Dubrovnik, Croatia; Barcelona, Spain

12-NIGHT EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN & GREEK ISLES (starting at $2,509)

Cruise Ports: Barcelona, Spain; Nice, France; La Spezia, Italy; Rome, Italy; Athens, Greece; Ephesus, Turkey; Santorini, Greece; Salerno, Italy; Barcelona, Spain

10-NIGHT HAWAII (starting at $1,359)

Cruise Ports: Honolulu, Hawaii; Hilo, Hawaii; Kona, Hawaii; Maui, Hawaii; Kauai, Hawaii; Vancouver, Canada

NOW WE NEED TO WIN THE LOTTERY BECAUSE WE WANT TO DO MOST OF THEM....:boat:

NO Bermuda was my wishful thinking.....but did you see what someone posted on FB...

I just took a survey from my recent cruise on the Wonder, and at the end they asked about interest in possible itineraries. I've copied the list here: it seems line up very well with all the rumors we've been hearing! It would suggest that the Wonder will be doing trips out of Miami in the winter, going though PC, some trips out of LA to MR, and Alaska (with repositioning via HI) in 2013. It suggests that the Magic will stay out of Barcelona but will have a few different (and longer) itineraries to include more Eastern Med sites. See below:

Cruise Ports: Miami, Florida; Nassau, Bahamas; Castaway Cay, Bahamas; Miami, Florida

Cruise Ports: Miami, Florida; Castaway Cay, Bahamas; Nassau, Bahamas; Key West, Florida; Miami, Florida

Cruise Ports: Port Canaveral, Florida; Castaway Cay, Bahamas; Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos; Port Canaveral, Florida, Florida

Cruise Ports: Miami, Florida; Georgetown, Grand Cayman; Cozumel, Mexico; Miami, Florida

Cruise Ports: Miami, Florida; Castaway Cay, Bahamas; St Maarten, Netherland Antilles; Tortola; British Virgin Islands; Miami, Florida

Cruise Ports: New York, New York; Port Canaveral, Florida; Nassau, Bahamas; Castaway Cay, Bahamas; New York, New York

Cruise Ports: Los Angeles, California; Ensenada, Mexico; Catalina Island, California, San Diego, California; Los Angeles, California

Cruise Ports: Los Angeles, California; Cabo San Lucas; Mexico; Los Angeles, California

Cruise Ports: Barcelona, Spain; Nice, France; La Spezia, Italy; Rome, Italy; Naples, Italy; Palma de Mallorca, Spain; Barcelona, Spain

Cruise Ports: Barcelona, Spain; Nice, France; La Spezia, Italy; Rome, Italy; Salerno, Italy; Venice, Italy (overnight); Ravenna, Italy; Dubrovnik, Croatia; Barcelona, Spain

Cruise Ports: Barcelona, Spain; Nice, France; La Spezia, Italy; Rome, Italy; Athens, Greece; Ephesus, Turkey; Santorini, Greece; Salerno, Italy; Barcelona, Spain

Cruise Ports: Honolulu, Hawaii; Hilo, Hawaii; Kona, Hawaii; Maui, Hawaii; Kauai, Hawaii; Vancouver, Canada

WoW !!!
Looks nice... and I agree... winning the lottery is the only way we could go. Or rob a bank ! :)
ok... no bank robbing !

That's why so many groups are going private. For example, because I am learning sign language and am hard-of-hearing, I frequent some Deaf sites. I now get a ton of "you have won the Deaf lottery" messages, plus tons of messages from men who are just "enamored" by my profile photo. There is, unfortunately, many who prey on certain groups (like the Deaf) to scam them.
QUOTE]

Hey, don't sell yourself short. I can see your pic in your sig and you are attractive. They have good taste.

Still I don't like that they target a group to prey on them.

We must not only win the lottery, but a lot of extra vacation days. I don't think my work will allow all the cruises I want.

We must not only win the lottery, but a lot of extra vacation days. I don't think my work will allow all the cruises I want.

If I win the lotto the first thing I'd do is quit my job(s). THEN I'd book all the cruises. I plan on winning big. ;)

I've used Facebook for quite awhile. I don't tend to post very personal stuff since it's changed. Mostly jokes and cute animal photos.

I do still like it as it's easy for my son and DIL to post photos of the kids that I can see.

The downside these days is that you can get many strange messages and friend requests. That's why so many groups are going private. For example, because I am learning sign language and am hard-of-hearing, I frequent some Deaf sites. I now get a ton of "you have won the Deaf lottery" messages, plus tons of messages from men who are just "enamored" by my profile photo. There is, unfortunately, many who prey on certain groups (like the Deaf) to scam them.

Its just a matter of being aware.
OK, that's just creepy :eek::eek::eek:. As someone who is new to FB, I'm still intimidated a bit, trying to navigate everything :surfweb:, but I would never put much personal information out there (really, who would be interested? :laughing:) I always drilled safety into my DD, who practically grew up online; her FB page is under an assumed name, so she can access what she needs to without worry. Of course, she is far more computer savvy than dear old mom, anyway (I never had to worry about computer safety growing up...there weren't any way back then :goodvibes )

Twitter?....no, I don't think so :sad2:.

Could someone give me a brain transplant? When I read the itineraries from the survey, I saw the line "stay out of Barcelona" and interpreted it as not using Barcelona. :rotfl:

I really need to get the fuzzies out of my brain since it appears that I am now having problems comprehending what I read. I've only had a nasty headache since last Tuesday. :sad2:

:cheer2: WOW I have not been too active over the weekend, and so much to catch up on. Since the announcement is being made in Miami I wonder which DCL ship will sail from there, we have never been to Miami, but my preferred option is still P. C., because so want to be at WDW for as long as possible.

:welcome::welcome: to our new joiners... our merry band grows even bigger x

I find myself getting into a state of panic over this impending announcement. Do I use aTA or not, isn't much time to decide now.

Margaret do you have a crystal ball that foretells a UK TA crossing in 2014 :wizard:

:rotfl2: No Karen no crystal ball, but it doesn't hurt to look on the bright side, and we would have enough DVC points for a EBTA by then. But if not plenty of other repositioning cruises back to europe at that time of year

If I win the lotto the first thing I'd do is quit my job(s). THEN I'd book all the cruises. I plan on winning big. ;)

Yay that would be good PMA, that's what I say

Not sure if Margaret owns a "Crystal Ball" but she does have two brooms and a cauldron.:wizard::wizard::wizard:

Be careful DH what you wish for..... I have ways and means of making you suffer :lmao::lmao:

Norman- I think that may cost you a couple of dresses and some shoes !!! :rotfl2:

naughty naughty naughty !!!

Don't worry Annemarie and Sarah, he's being a very naughty boy, so payment is now required :rotfl2::rotfl2:

margaret

While I'm here, I should introduce us.

We're Michael and Michele, from Oviedo, FL. We're about 45-50 minutes from Port Canaveral, so it's obvious where we want the WBTA to end up!

This will be our 8th Disney cruise and our second WBTA. We were on the 2010 "WB TransAtlantic Pirates/Capt Jacks Re-Repoing Repossession Cruise" and met a lot of great people. Unfortunately, we missed 2011, although we did meet up with Sarah (TotallyAngelic) and Tony when they arrived in Florida! Many of the fantastic people we met on that 14 night cruise will be friends for life!

To answer a couple of the questions raised by previous posters:

Madeira - we went on the Madeira tour that had been arranged by Noel (Birkner). It was a terrific day. We crammed in just about as much as humanly possible into one day. (BTW, I thought before-hand that the "tobogans" would be a little hokey but we had great fun. It's a must-do once in your life.)

EBTA vs. WBTA - for us, it's a no-brainer. We can fly to Europe with bags for the cruise and buy as much as we want to during the cruise (including booze) because we're just driving home from Port Canaveral. Plus, the 25 hour days are great!

Early dining vs. Late dining - we have always preferred late dining. First, we tend to follow the European meal plan. Second, we don't like to feel rushed in ports to get back to the ship for dinner. Third, (don't anybody share this) DW could never get ready in time for early dining!

EBTA vs. WBTA - for us, it's a no-brainer. We can fly to Europe with bags for the cruise and buy as much as we want to during the cruise (including booze) because we're just driving home from Port Canaveral.

Now that is the best reason I have heard yet!

While I'm here, I should introduce us.

We're Michael and Michele, from Oviedo, FL. We're about 45-50 minutes from Port Canaveral, so it's obvious where we want the WBTA to end up!

This will be our 8th Disney cruise and our second WBTA. We were on the 2010 "WB TransAtlantic Pirates/Capt Jacks Re-Repoing Repossession Cruise" and met a lot of great people. Unfortunately, we missed 2011, although we did meet up with Sarah (TotallyAngelic) and Tony when they arrived in Florida! Many of the fantastic people we met on that 14 night cruise will be friends for life!

To answer a couple of the questions raised by previous posters:

Madeira - we went on the Madeira tour that had been arranged by Noel (Birkner). It was a terrific day. We crammed in just about as much as humanly possible into one day. (BTW, I thought before-hand that the "tobogans" would be a little hokey but we had great fun. It's a must-do once in your life.)

EBTA vs. WBTA - for us, it's a no-brainer. We can fly to Europe with bags for the cruise and buy as much as we want to during the cruise (including booze) because we're just driving home from Port Canaveral. Plus, the 25 hour days are great!

Early dining vs. Late dining - we have always preferred late dining. First, we tend to follow the European meal plan. Second, we don't like to feel rushed in ports to get back to the ship for dinner. Third, (don't anybody share this) DW could never get ready in time for early dining!

So happy that you guys are coming on this cruise :hug::hug:

Agree with you on the toboggans ... great fun despite being a bit tourist-trappy, but got to be done once.

We definitely prefer late dining ( have never done early ) and for all the same reasons as yourselves :rotfl2:

No such luck on the shopping front though .... we tend to get a few extra lbs each flying long haul back from USA compared to the short haul airlines to get to Barcelona ... but we are always very near the knuckle on our allowance and have to keep shopping to a minimum. :sad2:

Hi Liesbeth...looking forward to seeing you and Paul again next year...

If you win the lottery you could afford to give up work and do all the cruises you want....or if you love your job then go part time....

Fingers crossed (if you do the lottery??)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter