No way Jose! We are going to Disneyland! 3/13 - Movin' on Up!

It's always a proud moment when your son tries on his first pair of Minnie ears! :rotfl2:

:rotfl: Good one!

That buffet looks super yummy and you got some great character pictures. What a fun meal! Looks like everyone had a blast, especially H!

Loving all the information. The Characters in their Lifeguard outfits look great and have me thinking. :scratchin:

AS for my trip... it is a work extension or really the conference is an extension of the DL trip since I put DL first. Conference is in Vegas this year.

It seems like you guys had an excellent morning!

The character interaction sounds fantastic. The food looks delicious too!

I can’t wait to hear about Hollywood and LA!

Thanks for all the souvenir pictures. I know that may sound silly, but I like to know what's out there! :thumbsup2 Love the magnets! and I think we must try the sour cherry balls. I've seen you post about them before.:goodvibes

woah I missed loads of your updates! I actually saw your aladdin updates but I missed updates before and after it weird!
Way to go Henry on the first pin trade! I love kids logic of pin trading they don't care what the pin means and trade good pins away because they like the look of the others better... good plan. :thumbsup2
Sorry that Henry was scared of all the rides. How cute is Woody though helping him relax a little.
Cool light up hook! I know someone that would love that... although he denies having any like for disney and he's only 7 :sad2:
The little mermaid ride looks cool I can't wait to see the new one at WDW when it opens.
I love how they try make it feel like Andy's house and then Andy's hosue has a gift shop.. What a handy way to make money.. I think I'll set up a gift shop in my house to :rotfl:
The pic of Henry hugging mater is to cute!

HEY YOU!!! You are still in FL right? And working still at Epcot? I need to catch up on your blog (I miss it and your hilarious stories of Park Guests!!)! I need to know your schedule for June 7, perhaps we can see you!
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
That wasn't me. Although I wish I was working in Epcot :) They won't hire me because i'm not from a worldshow case country boo to that!

Anyways back to the catching up!
World of Colour looks so cool!
Love Henry's pose with the minnie ears on!

Glad you enjoyed breakfast, it looked delicious! I could've had some of those hash browns right now. Are those french toast bites on Henry's first plate? (Sorry.......I'm easily distracted by Disney food :lmao:)

Can't wait to see some of California!

We loved the PP breakfast, honestly my favorite character meal ever, in all ways! Food, interaction, activities, all of it! Glad you enjoyed it so much :)

We stayed at Desert Inn and Suites. It wasn't bad, but kinda reminded me of an old apartment rather than a hotel.

I see you walked by Desert Palms... we stayed there on our last trip to DLR. It was a bit more of a walk..but still doable. The time before that we stayed at Residence Inn... we walked that..but often it was too much so we used the ART (Anaheim Resort Transportation) It was so worth it especially with our (at the time) very small toddler

WOC... OMG, you took the BEST pictures. We watched it... we preordered the picnic packs (which were yummy) and got seating in the yellow section. Looking at that map, we were actually standing right where those two yellow stars are. I had a hard time taking picture though because of the water spray.

Your character breakfast looks like so much fun. I had wanted to try and do that on our last day, but for lunch... well.. they don't do lunch. :rolleyes: It is different for dinning there though, I agree. We walked up and got breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen without any problem and were seated immediately. I know were were super tired, so I may have missed it.. but there didn't seem to be the same level of character interaction going on there that you got.

Oh..and on WOC, did they do a Brave segment while you were there? It was my favorite.. along with the part where Captain Jack mentioned not doing something again! :rotfl:

Glad your back and updating!! Isn't if fun to meet up with a friend you have seen in forever and have things be just like they were the last time you met up?

Love your World of Color pictures. My kids finally have started enjoying it after seeing it a few times. My husband loves this show. I like it but F! will always be my favorite.

Love the fun Henry was having at breakfast. We enjoyed that breakfast but I love Goofy's Kitchen beter just because you get more of a variety of characters to see and my husband likes Chip and Dale's better.

Can't wait to read more!!

That breakfast looked really fun!! We've decided we are only doing one character meal on our trip...I just need to figure out which one to do! Ha!

Glad to hear you have successfully moved, Brook!

Dinner at the Cheesecake Factory looks fab, but really those World of Color pictures were amazing!!! I bet the soundtrack is wonderful, too! One day I will see it!!!

Those character pictures at breakfast are precious!!! So many cute ones!!!

I was a few updates behind. Glad you got to meet your friend for dinner! Those tacos from the Cheesecake Factory looked yummy, we have one not far from us, but we never eat there.

WoC just looks spectacular, I can't wait to get back out to DLR and see it for myself, looks like it's going to be a coupe of years though :worried:

Your character breakfast looked like fun! I love Mickey & Minnie in their lifeguard attire, so cute! And you got some really wonderful pictures of Henry with the characters :goodvibes

We ate at Goofy's Kitchen when we were there and loved it! We also checked in very early because we just couldn't sleep in with the time change....

Wow what a great character breakfast! I saw many empty tables in your pictures. That's certainly not a sight you'd see often at Walt Disney World.

I think my favorite picture of all is the one of Henry with Stitch and the static in Henry's hair. Adorable!

What a great breakfast and morning. The breakfast pizza looks delicious. I also love the cherry sour balls. They are always my go-to for our extra snack credits.

Wow...I missed 2 updates somewhere along the way! Guess the wedding had me preoccupied:goodvibes Loved the pics of you walking to the Cheesecake Factory. So pretty...all those palm trees and lights. The World of Color looks so amazing. I would love to see it:goodvibes I am loving all these pics of the resorts. So cool. Cant wait to read more, and hopefully I wont get behind now!

Hmmm....doing a Google search now...I think it's the theme song from the TV show. But those lyrics don't look right. Hmmm...makes me want to call Disney for something just so I can copy down word for word what it says! :laughing: I will do that next time I call (which will likely be today at some point...)

Awesome, thank you! :cool1:

So glad you are posting updates again. I've missed them.

Love, love, love the Color of Wonder show. That is what it's called right? Wonderful. I would love for them to do something like that at Disney World.

So cool how you can just walk to the other areas, like the cheesecake factory. But did that take away any of the Disney feeling in your opinion. I mean when we are at Disney World, I love the whole feeling like we are in our own little world. Of course it doesn't feel as magical now as it did a first two trips when we flew and never went off site. But still I just wondered if you thought it took away from any of the magic.

This goofy statue, looks just like the one at Pop Century.

IMG0774-L.jpg

IMG0776-L.jpg

The dining experience looked great and Henry seemed to have tons of fun and that's what is the most important. I so feel like spending that money for dining is well worth it, with such great character interaction.

Hi there Brook:)

Just wanted to pop in to tell you how much I have been enjoying your report. Disneyland is my all time favourite place in the world ( and coming from Australia it's a long way away!!! ) and I just love to read trip reports from first time visitors! I will be back again in October for Halloween and am very excited!
I must tell you that we too did Mickey's Surfs Up breakfast on our last trip, as well as all the other breakfasts, and it was our favourite as far as character interaction goes! Sounds like Stitch is always good fun as he tried to eat my daughters hat when we were there!
I am so looking forward to your next update!

By the way, you have my dream job!!!:wizard:

Take care

Sue:goodvibes

Love this trip-and I love all Disney parks, but Disneyland is my single favorite park. Can't wait for our trip-only 9 days!!!!!

Surfs Up actually seems to get consistently great reviews on this site, and I'm glad you loved it. I am paralyzed with indecision about which character meal to choose this time. Argh!

And I am very interested in the travel agent idea! Tell us more. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter