No way Jose and the Kitchen sink.

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by The Eighth Dwarf, May 12, 2009.

1. The Eighth Dwarf

The Eighth Dwarf Mouseketeer

We are planning a trip to Beaches `n` Cream and we would like to try either the kitchen sink or the no way Jose. We are on the free dinning plan, but I`m assuming that both of these have to be paid for OOP, or can we get one between the 4 of us on the plan.

Oh and if anyone has any pics of any other Beaches `n` cream sundaes please feel free to post them.

2. WantToGoNow

WantToGoNow DIS Veteran

I believe the No Way Jose can be purchased on the DDP. The Kitchen Sink is the only dessert there not included.

3. RMulieri

RMulieri DIS Veteran

No way Jose is allowed on the DP. The kitchen Sink is not

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. The Eighth Dwarf

Thanx guys , I thought as much.
    Is it one No way Jose each or do we have to share, I`m guessing sharing cause of the size.

6. TDC Nala

TDC Nala 1937, what a year that was

You don't have to share a No Way Jose. It will count as an individual dessert.

There was one report (and I believe only one) from a poster who said they were permitted to combine their party's desserts and order the Kitchen Sink but because there have been no other reports, I wouldn't count on being able to do that.

7. The Eighth Dwarf

MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thats a lot of dessert for just one person, ah well I`ve never met a dessert I didn`t like so I`m up for the challenge. :banana::banana::banana:

8. odc146

odc146 Mouseketeer

When we were there last June/July at Beaches and Cream our server said if there had been 4 adults in our party instead of just 3 adults 1 child, than we would have been able to get the kitchen sink on our DDP. Just ask all they can do is tell you no :). I think the OOP cost was about $23.00. It as a lot of fun doing it our kids loved it. Be sure to take before and after pictures if you do order it