No Trips in 2015 turns into 3 Trips in 2015--Update 4/24/15 -- Page 31

Promise???

Promise? I can promise there will be things scheduled that will be unscheduled. But I can't promise it will all turn around. So it's okay by me if you wait for the TR. :)

Last edited:
Day 6 -- our last day (we have an ungodly pick-up on Mother's Day of 4:30 a.m.)

We are headed here:

and we will be walking...good exercise. :)

Our plans for the day include stopping at Starbucks, of course, for coffee.

And looking forward to NOT seeing this

Our first FP+ will be

After that, I am hoping we will have time to hit the first Animation class. Then we will proceed here for lunch:

After lunch we have two more FP+:

and

After that no firm plans: perhaps One Man's Dream, The Great Movie Ride, Star Tours. Mary will do Rock & Roll by single rider line.

We have no evening or dinner plans (see....there is some surprise pkondz).

As I said, we have a 4:30 a.m. pick up by the Unmagical Express the next morning (my flight is at 7:20 a.m.)-- Mother's Day. I think Andy is picking me up from the airport and taking me to breakfast for Mother's Day on the way home.

I'll come back and give my three must-do's at each park that we do NOT have a FP+ for.

Ugh, you have an early morning pick-up as well!? I have a 4:30am pickup on my last day too... :sad: As if leaving isn't bad enough... :sad2: I just kept thinking to myself that the 24 hour party is just the day before I leave... it would have been perfect had it been the night/day I was leaving... I could just keep going through the night until I actually had to leave. But alas... it didn't work out that way. Just as well... I'm a girl who needs her sleep after all (or at least the bare minimum to function reasonably well in public!) :laughing:

I hope work has calmed down and things are easing up a bit for you!

I love everything about this PTR! This format is all new to me so hopefully my post shows. Welcome home! Looks like you had a nice time in Arizona and I'm counting down the days until your next trip with you!! :D

The new Starbucks at Hollywood Studios is cute, but I wish they had seating! It was a little cramped when I was there, but fine if you're just going in to grab something to go.
Looks like you have some great plans for HS, and being a little spontaneous and not having everything planned out is always really nice.

Ugh ... I've had that early DME pickup, it's not cool. At least you have the possibility of a good breakfast once you get back home!

Caught up again! I can't stand that Unmagical Depress!

Jill in CO

Hi!! I am new and caught up. Love all your plans for your first trip and and looking forward to hearing about everything :)

Promise? I can promise there will be things scheduled that will be unscheduled. But I can't promise it will all turn around. So it's okay by me if you wait for the TR. :)

Well... since I'm here now....

(we have an ungodly pick-up on Mother's Day of 4:30 a.m.)

Happy Moth...
"Let me sleep!!!"

and we will be walking...good exercise.

Walking? In Disney World?

::yes::

We have no evening or dinner plans (see....there is some surprise pkondz).

Well.... okay. Maybe I'll stick around a bit longer then.

Just read some great news. Disney is banning selfie-sticks on all attractions at Disney World!

What the what??? Really?
Oh, please let that be true.

Hmmm... for someone who doesn't really comment on PTRs.....

:rolleyes1

Great FP+ choices! And I love that you start your day at Starbucks. Mmmm, Coffee.

Yes, I'd read about the selfie-sticks too. Hurrah!!!!!

(see, I told you pkondz would be roped in, hook, line, and "stinker".)

Ugh. That pick up time is pretty awful, but it sounds like a great day at the studios.

4:30 AM...you lost me right there! Wow...how will you ever do that. I would just have to not go to sleep!

Kind of sad about the hat, but I don't think it is a bad thing for it to be gone! It means changes are coming in a park that could really use it.

We loved Mama Melrose's the last time we were there. Service was a little slow and our waiter was a little cranky, but the food was excellent. Which was a little bit of a shock compared to some reviews, so hopefully it will be good for you.

Sounds like a good day!

With that early of a pickup you should just stay up all night! :rotfl2: Hey - but the bonus is you are going out to breakfast with Andy.

Great plans for your last day! :goodvibes

Yikes! That is an early morning pick-up! But how awesome that you still get to go out for Mother's Day breakfast... I think that helps with the early pick up time. :)

I think your last day looks great!

I never did mind the hat too much... But what I did mind is that dumb stage set up in front of it... Glad it's gone. :thumbsup2

Looking forward to reading about your must-dos. ::yes::

D~

We are headed here ......and we will be walking...good exercise. :)
We like to walk to DHS when we stay at an Epcot resort, too. We beat the boat every time. :thumbsup2

The hat was gone but there were construction walls in its place when we were last there. I don't know what Disney has planned for that spot but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a permanent stage. After all, Anna and Else will be back this summer and they need a stage. ;)

After that, I am hoping we will have time to hit the first Animation class.
We did this for the first time last September and I'm hoping we can get to do it again. Is it usually easy to get into a class first thing in the morning?

Sorry things are crappy at work.. Hope it all slows down a bit for you.
Disney is banning selfie-sticks on all attractions at Disney World!

Isn't this the BEST news ever?!?!? YAY!!!!!

4:30am is NOT magical... no way.. At least Andy will be picking you up for a special Mother's day breakfast.

love your FP picks! Especially ToT! Best ride EVER!

Last day, boooo :( But it sounds like a fun one! Wow, that's certainly an early wake up call for you! But at least you will have a nice Mother's Day breakfast to look forward to :)

Other than Star Tours ( :sick: :rotfl:) sounds like a wonderful day at HS.

Oh Mama Melrose! I need to get back there soon. I just love the Penne Pasta with chicken!

Yuck, that is an early pickup time, almost not worth going to bed at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter