No rooms available on Feb 8 at any Values

cnv86

Earning My Ears
I wanted to book a extra day which would be Sunday Feb 8 but there is no rooms at any of the values so do i just stalk the Disney page in hopes someone changes their reservation? i already booked feb 9 and checking out the 12th at POP just wanted an extra day since we will be going to the park on the 9th and wanted not to have to rush in the morning from my sisters house from the county over.

I would call Disney travel. Once or twice I've looked online and haven't seen what I wanted, but then when I call they've had availability. It's not a guareentee, but it couldn't hurt. Good luck!

Cheerleading nationals that weekend. I will be there with my daughter.

Does that mean that the entire resort is booked that weekend? We've gone in late Jan./early February several times and it's never been full.

There are hardly no rooms that are some what affordable at any of the values/moderates that first week. After I found out about the cheerleading events going on I starting looking and switched us to the week that I was really wanting to go to begin with.

I do think the parks may be more crowded then at the end of February than that first weekend in February, but
my resort time is so very valuable to me as well. So I switched. We went from AoA to CSR. If we were to have had the budget to go deluxe then I would'nt have switched, but moderate was really that highest we could do this trip.

Have you tried booking w/ a third party like Travelocity or Orbitz? They purchase large blocks of rooms in advance and may have availability even if Disney does not.

We arrive on the 8th at AsMu. I thought the cheerleaders were leaving on the 8th?

The competition this year is on the 7th and 8th (Saturday and Sunday). Most teams come in Wednesday or Thursday and leave on Monday or Tuesday. I have a DD who is competing.

POP has been full the 6th and 7th for the past few weeks. We have a room from the 5th-8th with the Stay, Play, Dine package before moving to Wyndham Bonnet Creek for 4 nights. I also have a room booked through Orbitz for the 8th-12th that I will probably be canceling unless my son and his family decide to go with us. I considered switching resorts after learning that POP was so full but there was nothing left for the package deal, except for deluxes. My niece will be at the cheer competition and will be at POP with her team. I think we'll avoid the food court. :) Maybe the resort will be overbooked and we'll get upgraded to a deluxe. :)

Very glad I did change my dates. Looking forward to a peaceful time at CSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter