No Room at the Tower!

Robo-Daddy 3000

DIS Veteran
It only 5 months out but I tried to switch 2 nights- Dec 15-16 in a 1 br savanna view at Kidani for a 1 br MK view at BLT but had no luck. In fact, there was only a 1br standard view available for one night and a 1 br Bay Lake view for the other night. There were no MK view rooms available in studios, 1br, 2br, or GV for either of the 2 nights. I may wait list for one of the nights and see if anything comes up.

I had two waitlists at BLT filled within one week. The view was Bay Lake. It was for the week before Thanksgiving. I was shocked. This was a few weeks ago.

I tried to switch dates about a week ago & couldn't get anything anywhere (no, not even SSR or OKW) for 5 nights in a 1 or 2BR from Thanksgiving through mid-Dec. And most nights in a row at one place was 2.

IMO, it has become the busiest few weeks for DVC.

Considering the small number of rooms allotted in this category it doesn't shock me. This also helps reinforce how quickly MK views will be booked up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter