No problem making ressie today!

dianeschlicht

<font color=blue>DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Hon
I tried to argue with MS yesterday about not being able to book for 1/29 or 1/30 on 2/28. Their computers were not programed correctly. They said it got fixed later in the day yesterday, so no problems today.

I got a 2BR lock off for 5 nights and the corresponding 1Br portion for another 5 nights.

I hope this isn't always going to be a February problem!

Disneydiane
mickey36.gif

Hhmmm...it will be interesting to see next year. I'm sure we'll all still be here! ;)

All is well with my ressie too! I got my standard view 1br no problem for all 5 nights- checking out on 2/1/02. I'm very relieved!

Got a very nice cm again today..when I told her I was adding to a previous ressie she immediately told me I could book up until 2/1 today.

Can't wait to go home!

Lesley

1979 Contemporary
1992 Off-site
1994 Carribean Beach
1999 Fort Wilderness and Coronado Springs
2000 Polynesian and Old Key West
2002 Boardwalk Villas

OK Disneydiane, I also had the same problem yesterday and I got my ressie in today. The same thing happened last year due to the number of days in Feb. It's OK with me as long as I get my dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter