No Paperwork for Room only reservation?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by kkayluvsdis, Feb 25, 2010.

1. kkayluvsdis

kkayluvsdis DIS Veteran

Hi All,
    We are leaving next week for our Disney vacation!:banana: This is our first time doing a room only reservation. I booked through AAA. I have not received any documents. I emailed my AAA-TA today and she said that for room only reservations Disney does not provide any travel documents. Is this true? What will I need at check-in?:confused3
    Thanks in advance!
    -Kelly

2. lvloopingbag

lvloopingbag DIS Veteran

With a room only reservation, you would get a confirmation sheet. The AAA person should be able to print one out for you.

3. Manda

Manda DIS Veteran

I've never had anything in hand for a room only reservation. They send me an email when I make the res over the phone or online, but I've never shown it or anything. It's just like any other hotel reservation I've made in my life. I walk up to the counter with just myself and say, "Hello, I have a reservation for {last name}." And then they usually ask for my ID and credit card and along we go. Even when I did have a package, they sent they packet, but I never even got it out of my bag.

4. PrincessSuzanne

PrincessSuzanne <font color=red>Guess I will be eating crow tonigh

My AAA TA would usually e-mail me the confirmation and I would print it out. She even did my on line check in for me one time and e-mailed for me to print out. I don't usually need it, but it doesn't hurt to have it just in case!!!

Suzanne

5. disneyfan55

disneyfan55 DIS Veteran

Yes, we always make sure we have a written confirm. It helps if you have to go through a parking fee area (all the MK resorts) to avoid paying the $14!