No Notification From Visa

MomofTwinPrincesses

Mouseketeer
We have the Disney Visa and did not receive an email about the free dining offer. How are Visa holders notified (other than DisBoards)?

I got the email at 1:20 EST this afternoon. Thank goodness for the DIS and being on the phone at 7 a.m. :thumbsup2

I got the email around 10:30 am (Pacific). Sometimes I get the emails, sometimes not and I haven't figured out the rhyme or reason yet.

My husband and I both got emails yesterday. I think his was early and mine was some time in the evening?

We didn't get notified either. It doesn't matter because we aren't going in Sept, but we would never have known had I not looked for it.

No email for us either, it is a brand new card, but we have been following the "rumor" threads, so were prepared. We are still perplexed on the September dates though, we had gone in 2011 in December and really liked the idea of a late Nov or early December window, so gonna keep fingers crossed for that.

We have had the card from day 1 and have never received emails. I have talked to them several times about it and I am set up and they say I should be getting them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter