No new requests ***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 8!***

Hi Milliepie,

We are taking our youngest daughter on a Disney cruise in February for her 6th Birthday. I am looking for the words Daughter and Happy Birthday done in the Mickey/Minnie Pirate fill. Is this possible to find or get?

Hi all,
believe or not, I Just found out about this web researching around, I just registered, it's also my first time going on a family Disney cruise (last minute) tomorrow :), also just knew about the wonderful idea about the personalized door magnets which I am crazy to print out tonight for our two kids ( Nicholas 11 and Angelo 12) It's their birthday this weekend and I'm sure will be so exited and would be cute doing this for them!
I don't know quiet yet how to use this web, so could I ask anyone to help me find personalized printing door magnets for our Disney cruise, I only have tonight to do it at home.
I would really appreciate anyone helping me and the attention to this message.
Thank you so much in anticipation.

Hi Milliepie,

We are taking our youngest daughter on a Disney cruise in February for her 6th Birthday. I am looking for the words Daughter and Happy Birthday done in the Mickey/Minnie Pirate fill. Is this possible to find or get?

Hi all,
believe or not, I Just found out about this web researching around, I just registered, it's also my first time going on a family Disney cruise (last minute) tomorrow :), also just knew about the wonderful idea about the personalized door magnets which I am crazy to print out tonight for our two kids ( Nicholas 11 and Angelo 12) It's their birthday this weekend and I'm sure will be so exited and would be cute doing this for them!
I don't know quiet yet how to use this web, so could I ask anyone to help me find personalized printing door magnets for our Disney cruise, I only have tonight to do it at home.
I would really appreciate anyone helping me and the attention to this message.
Thank you so much in anticipation.

I'd suggest heading over to the Creative DISigns board and ask there:

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=30&f=105

HI!! I would love the Mickey head with the auburn football design (it has mickey and minnie in the right ear and the AU logo in the left.
The Elleard Family
Thank you!!

Hi Everyone. This thread is amazing! In part1, it links many of the different ear designs but when I click on it it takes me to pinterest then to a wonderful thought where it looks like we need to pay for each download. I'm a little bit confused since the first thread says these downloads are free. Can anyone help?

Hi Everyone. This thread is amazing! In part1, it links many of the different ear designs but when I click on it it takes me to pinterest then to a wonderful thought where it looks like we need to pay for each download. I'm a little bit confused since the first thread says these downloads are free. Can anyone help?
I'm thinking, since this thread is so old, that all the links are broken.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!