No new requests ***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 8!***

Welcome Back Millie,

You created several great magnets for us in 2011 and we're off again on the Dream in 15 days. We would much appreciate any magnets you could create for us. Use your design judgement and creative juices. I'm sending you gender and age if that helps!

Lawrence (Male/Adult)
Ronnie (Female/Adult)
Dorja (Female/Adult)
June (Female/Adult)
Jalen (Male/Child)
Tyler (Male/Child)
Jordan (Female/Child)

This is a wonderful thing you do for us and it is MUCH appreciated!

Regards,
Dorja

Hi Millie
I just saw your update re requests. I definitely still need Request #3711 from page 248. Thanks so much:beach:

Hi Millie!!!

I'm missing some posts too and I never got a PM saying they were done but I have to find them :( I'm on my cell so I can't search from here so I will search and let you know via PM what ones I'm missing unless you have an easy way to search.

Thanks so much for everything - You're the Best!!!
Diane

Hi there, Could I get two with any design of your choice...one with Grandma, the other with Grandpa. Thank you.

Hello Milliepie,
I truly think you are amazingly talented and generous! We went on an Alaskan Disney cruise last year for which you created a beautiful fireworks & ice clipart which my daughter and I found on our cruise's Disboard and used while making magnets for our door. It seems like I had found a location where you had "archived" designs you created (like my fave the Mickey sunset?) but I can't find it anymore. Our next cruise has been titled Patriots of the Caribbean and while it's cute it's not so unusual that I would wonder if you've disigned something like that before. Where could I find your already-created designs?
Thank you!

Hi there, Could I get two with any design of your choice...one with Grandma, the other with Grandpa. Thank you.

Hello, I am not sure if this request was for Millie, if so she is not filling requests on this thread. I have made a few quick ones for you though :)

Hello Milliepie,
I truly think you are amazingly talented and generous! We went on an Alaskan Disney cruise last year for which you created a beautiful fireworks & ice clipart which my daughter and I found on our cruise's Disboard and used while making magnets for our door. It seems like I had found a location where you had "archived" designs you created (like my fave the Mickey sunset?) but I can't find it anymore. Our next cruise has been titled Patriots of the Caribbean and while it's cute it's not so unusual that I would wonder if you've disigned something like that before. Where could I find your already-created designs?
Thank you!

Hello :) Millie is not filling requests on this thread. She does have blanks in her photobucket. To find her photobucket go to post #1. Her links are in her signature. The password is DISfriends.

Hi Milliepie! Just wanted to post that if you have time, would love the magnets requested on 1/14, page 243 of discussion thread #7 for our upcoming cruise.

Thanks!!
Jenn

Hi Millie,
I do have a request from Discussion Thread 7 I would love to still get filled :) It is #3626. I was just waiting and didn't think to ask anyone else.
Thanks so much :cool1:

If anyone is still waiting for something ... I'll volunteer to help out. Just let me know where your post is our what you need

Thank you so much for sharing your designs! It definitely helps those of use who really want to be creative but are a little challenged in that area!

Hello - Can I request a few things?

I love the beach chair designs with Mickey in the clouds!

Can I get two please:

We are sailing on the Dream - July 4th, 2013. There are 2 families:

Austin:
Mark (dad)
Laura (mom)
Andrew (son- 5)

The other one is the Sprayberry Family:
Kelly (dad)
Tracy (mom)
Mallory (daughter 3)

Also, I am looking for a t-shirt design that will incorporate the 2 families? Not picky on that one at all!

I love your work and looking at all of the designs!!

Hello - Can I request a few things?

I love the beach chair designs with Mickey in the clouds!

Can I get two please:

We are sailing on the Dream - July 4th, 2013. There are 2 families:

Austin:
Mark (dad)
Laura (mom)
Andrew (son- 5)

The other one is the Sprayberry Family:
Kelly (dad)
Tracy (mom)
Mallory (daughter 3)

Also, I am looking for a t-shirt design that will incorporate the 2 families? Not picky on that one at all!

I love your work and looking at all of the designs!!

Hello :) The beach scene is Millie's Design and she is not taking new requests on this thread. Please see post one of this thread. If you want help with a T-Shirt design you might want to try the disign thread as there are Disigners over there that do cruise Disigns too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!