test mobile ad location
  1. I will create a thread on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and another thread to discuss new functionality

No music is Serenity Bay cabanas?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by horselover, Jun 15, 2013.

1. horselover

horselover I've been bitten by the travel bug & there is no c

Is that still the case? I did a search but the most recent reports I saw were from 2012. I actually really like the piped in Caribbean music so wondering if I won't be getting that in a cabana at Serenity Bay.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor Let Dreams Unlimited Travel plan your perfect Disney vacation!

to hide this advert.
  3. Shelebeen

Shelebeen New Member

We were on the family beach in a cabana last summer - there was piped in music there - you could change the level or turn it off if you wanted

4. horselover

Thanks for replying. I know they have music in the family cabanas. We've been fortunate to have one 3 times in the past, but what I really need to know is if they have music in the serenity bay cabanas.

Anyone?

5. over50visits

over50visits New Member

Not when we were there about a year ago.

6. Fºoºz

Fºoºz New Member

We were fortunate enough to grab a Serenity Bay Cabana on the first of our B2B aboard the Fantasy in late September ... no music :ssst: ... sorry

7. horselover

Thank you!

8. Forever a Princess

Forever a Princess One bottle of ketchup is not enough!

Just got off the Fantasy on Saturday.

Sorry no music in the Serenity Bay Cabanas.

9. magrudersmakes3

magrudersmakes3 New Member

It was one of the things I missed the most from the cabana. It is so relaxing to listen to.

10. horselover

Yeah this is what I'm struggling with. That probably sounds really strange but I love the Caribbean music. Makes me feel like I'm on vacation. I can understand the reasoning behind not having it I guess. It is call Serenity Bay after all. But I don't think the level of the music is all that high at least we didn't keep it that high in our family beach cabana. I couldn't hear it until I got up on the deck. I certainly couldn't hear it from the beach. I need to give it some more thought. I could just bring my iPod shuffle but I don't have Caribbean music on it & I don't want to go out & buy it just for the occasion.

Thank you all for your replies.