• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No More Member Discounts at Restaurants?

It would be in Disney's best interest to keep the $100 off AP. If they stop offering that perk to members we will no longer buy APs. We would take less trips to the World. In the end, that hurts Disney, and us for that matter.

I don't know about everyone else, but the APs we have call out to us occassionaly "Go To Disney...GO TO DISNEY" when I walk by them.

Ditto here! If we lose that discount, then we are back to less trips for sure!!!!:rolleyes1

It would be in Disney's best interest to keep the $100 off AP. If they stop offering that perk to members we will no longer buy APs. We would take less trips to the World. In the end, that hurts Disney, and us for that matter.

I don't know about everyone else, but the APs we have call out to us occassionaly "Go To Disney...GO TO DISNEY" when I walk by them.

I totally agree. If we didn't get the AP discounts, we would likely cut out at least one trip a year, and maybe more. It might be 1 trip a year instead of 2-3.

Studio Catering Co. at Hollywood Studios was listed in my Portable Perks as giving a 10% discount. When I went to use this a few days ago, they looked at me like I had two heads. I even asked for a manager who also said they don't give a discount to DVC people. It was only $2, but hey, it is listed in the current perks.

Oh and the Noodle Station gives 10% off for lunch at MK. Well they don't even open up until 5 p.m., LOL, so I guess they don't honor that for lunch.

Studio Catering Co. at Hollywood Studios was listed in my Portable Perks as giving a 10% discount. When I went to use this a few days ago, they looked at me like I had two heads. I even asked for a manager who also said they don't give a discount to DVC people. It was only $2, but hey, it is listed in the current perks.

Oh and the Noodle Station gives 10% off for lunch at MK. Well they don't even open up until 5 p.m., LOL, so I guess they don't honor that for lunch.

Thanks for the info about Studio Catering. That's too bad! I usually try to eat where I can get discounts so I would have considered Studio Catering. Sounds like maybe I shouldn't bother.

If you are a Florida resident and are looking for WDW restuarant discounts, purchase the "'Disney Dining Experience" Card. It offers you 20% off of all food AND alcoholic beverages at 99% of the restaurants at all the theme parks, hotels and Ragland Road in Downtown Disney. The price is $60 for an Annual Passholder or for a Florida Resident who is not an Annual/Seasonal Passholder, the cost is $85.
We went to Victoria and Albert's last summer and saved $80.00!! Everytime we go, we save at least $20-$30 a day so it is well worth the price and much better than the DVC discount....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter