No more body butter!!

We had the body butter on the 6/30/12 Fantasy. It smelled so good. My MIL gave me hers, and my stateroom host brought some extra when I asked for more conditioner. :cool1:

I never liked the body butter anyhow; I tend not to like butters and lotions.

But I do miss when they used to give out the shower gels. Sometimes I've been able to have the room hostess get a tube for me. Love that stuff.

I am in the minority that doesn't like it or the smell of it at all. The shower gel though I always liked.

DCL got me hooked on the H2O products! I have a giant tube of Body Butter and used it about 20 minutes ago. I looove the fragrance, which is amazing because so many lotions & butters make me sneezy. I use the Sea Marine shampoo.

I will echo what others have said about ordering from the H2O website. They run frequent sales, and will send lots of offers your way, even BOGO. If you do MyPoints, shop through their portal for points. You can also pick up H2O stuff at the WDW resort gift shops.

Awww!:mad:
I love the body butter! :goodvibes
Have a tube sitting here near my computer!
DH orders the shampoo from H2O. He loves it!
I like the shampoo/conditioner on the ship because it takes the tangles out of my hair easily.

mare141 said:
Does anyone know if I can buy larger bottles on the Fantasy? We go in Sept, and I have recently discovered that the Body Butter helps keep my eczema away. (Well that and the buriti butter...I've tried so many, so when I find that one lotion, I kinda tend to hang on to it for a while :love:).

They sell h20 products at Ulta.

Looks like I will be buying my H2O BUTTER at Ultas or WDW !!!! The lotion is way too watery and does nothing for my skin. So "boo" to discontinuing the body butter :furious:

AGH! This is terrible! :mad:

I never pack body lotion b/c that body butter is so awesome! Good grief...what's going to be the next 'little piece of magic' to go??? I'm still mourning the loss of Ken's honey mustard for the chicken tenders...and now this! :confused:

O.M.G. :banana: I have found a kindred spirit!!!! I LOVED Ken's honey mustard!!!!!!!!!!!! think we could start a petition to bring it back?

This is very disappointing ! :eek:

I really really love the body butter they provide. Hope it's just that they run out of it temporary. It's a shame if they cut back on that. These are the little things I like about cruising on DCL.

Those were almost my exact words on the comment card. :sad2: Disney understands how so many small details can make all the difference to their customers.

we actually did some resort hopping before our cruise. We stayed one night at Animal Kingdom, one night at the Tree house villa's and 2 nights at Beach Club...then the Dream. We actually had 3 different kinds of soaps, shampoos etc... I was actually really sad to see that only one of the places had the little Mickey soap... are they doing away with that?

Okay, maybe we're all panicking for nothing...need more information!!! Does the body lotion say "Sea Moss" on it??? H20 makes a great body lotion called Sea Moss that I like just as well as the body butter....if it's Sea Moss, I'd love it as well! Any pictures?? :) I take my toiletries seriously! :)

we actually did some resort hopping before our cruise. We stayed one night at Animal Kingdom, one night at the Tree house villa's and 2 nights at Beach Club...then the Dream. We actually had 3 different kinds of soaps, shampoos etc... I was actually really sad to see that only one of the places had the little Mickey soap... are they doing away with that?

It's all the same actually. The stuff I had at BLT in January did not have the Mickey head on it but it is all H2O+ products and I care about that MUCH more than if it has a Mickey stamped on it.

Okay, maybe we're all panicking for nothing...need more information!!! Does the body lotion say "Sea Moss" on it??? H20 makes a great body lotion called Sea Moss that I like just as well as the body butter....if it's Sea Moss, I'd love it as well! Any pictures?? :) I take my toiletries seriously! :)

Photo coming soon! :thumbsup2

I just got off the Magic on Friday and we had body butter!! Strange! :confused3 BTW, I too covet that stuff...actually I like all the H2O products...which I have seen/bought @ Marshall's over the years!

Our beloved:
001.jpg

The new stuff:

002.jpg

003.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts