No Live Show Today, Pre-Recorded News Show Instead

Dustin

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone! Just to let you all know, there will be no live episode of The DIS Unplugged today. Most of the team is out in California. A pre-recorded news show will be up later today. Thanks for understanding and thanks for watching and listening. Have a great day!

~ Dustin West

Hi, Dustin! Thanks for the update. Do you know if it will be sent out on Livestream with chat? Thanks for always doing such a great job with these fun shows!

Very nice... but will there be no segment show this week?

What a great show! I will not be able to look at a picture of Doc McStuffins the same way again.

Can't wait to watch it. Two of my grandkids love to watch Doc McStuffins, so I'm very familiar with the character.

Anyone know when The Trip is going up? Want to have another belly laugh with Teresa, JL and Dustin!

This was a great episode! Lots of laughing here! I will never see Doc McStuffins the same way again, lol

Great episode! Loved it! And welcome to California--hope to hear some programs about your trip before we head down in week and a half!

Much better vibe than the live shows

Chat be damned

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter