No Jiko reservations available?

greentea

Mouseketeer
So I am going the first week of May, and Jiko is a big priority for us. We went last trip and loved it, and I had no trouble getting a table. I gathered it doesn't tend to book up, and that holds true for the next couple of months, plenty of openings... until I hit the end of April, then nothing at all (I spot checked several days until August, still nothing).

Is something going on? Closure? Renovation? Technical error/delay listing available tables online? Anyone have insight? I'm hoping it's just an error of some kind, because I have really been looking forward to going back!

Last edited:
I called. I had Jiko and then I canceled it for something else and then changed my mind. When I went back nothing was avaialble. The cast member said there are no ADRs for the entire month/ August she is like "that cannot be right." She emailed her supervisor. She said it's most likely an internal error and will be fixed soon.

Just FYI... I tried to book this morning and had this same issue, BUT just now I WAS able to book Jiko for August!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter