No Fantasmic!!! Oh, No!!!

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by chloesmommi, Aug 19, 2001.

1. chloesmommi

chloesmommi Mouseketeer

Jun 3, 2000
    I'm just venting my frustration at some erronious info I was given 2 months ago by a Cast Member at DL regarding the Fantasmic schedule. I was advised that Fantasmic would be shown at least once per night during the month of September. We are going Sept. 4-7. I just viewed the schedule on the DL website and Fantasmic is not showing at all after Labor Day. I called DL just to make sure the info is correct and, sure enough, no Fantasmic shows. I know every attraction has to go down at some time for rehab, but CM's should be careful about giving out incorrect info to people planning a DL trip. Had I known 2 months ago, I would probably have planned differently. Oh well, just venting!
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TigerBear

TigerBear Found him!

Jul 23, 2000
    Sorry chloesmommi! I would be upset too:( :mad: :( :mad:
  4. raidermatt

raidermatt Beware of the dark side. Anger...fear...aggression

Sep 26, 2000
    That is a bummer.

Two things that might help in the future...

1- No CM knows for sure about an attraction 2 months in advance. That's why there's always a disclaimer in any posted schedules. Of course the CM should have qualified there statement to you by saying something like "nothing is guaranteed".

2- If you go after Labor Day, the chances are pretty good that some attractions will be down. Its the trade-off for going after the peak crowds. That and the shorter hours...
  5. kgbmp

kgbmp Earning My Ears

Sep 5, 2001
    The Haunted Mansion will be closed as well as the Materhorn and some others. I am beginning to rethink paying $43 X 4 for the privielge of going into DL in September. For the amount of things that will be closed I do think they should reduce the admission charge.
  6. Miss Jasmine

Miss Jasmine Time for something new!<BR><font color=limegreen><

May 23, 2001
    That's too bad about Fantasmic. It's a wonderful show and a lot different from the MGM version.

I, too, was disappointed when I made my first Disneyland trip in May and did not get to ride the Matterhorn. Oh well, there's something to look forward to next time we go.