No EPCOT bus from Contemporary?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by TLSnell1981, Apr 19, 2013.

1. TLSnell1981

TLSnell1981 Tiny bubbles... make me happy... make me feel fine

Why everywhere..except EPCOT?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. saskdw

saskdw DIS Veteran

Way quicker to take the monorail. I didn't realise there wasn't a bus, but my guess would be everyone takes the much quicker monrail transportation so a bus isn't necessary.

4. chasgoose

chasgoose Mouseketeer

On that point, how long does it usually take to make the transfer at the TTC? Do you have to switch platforms?

5. tjmw2727

tjmw2727 DIS Veteran

Contemporary, like all WDW Resorts has direct transportation to all parks. To MK you can go via monorail or boat and for EPCOT via monorail and to all the other parks and DTD it is via bus.

6. WDWKOOK

WDWKOOK NOW WITH LESS TAG!

None of the monorail resorts have Epcot buses because they have monorail access. If you want to take a bus to Epcot from a monorail resort, you can take the Blue Flag boat to WL or FW from CR and take their bus.

7. WDWKOOK

WDWKOOK NOW WITH LESS TAG!

Yes, you will have to go up the ramp to the Epcot monorail from the Resort monorail. How long you wait can vary depending on when the last Epcot monorail came. Usually it can be from no wait to about 10 minutes, if all is running well.

8. spiceycat

spiceycat <font color=blue>Own at BWV, VWL and BLT<br><font

if you want bus - just take the boat to WL - and take their bus to Epcot. - the monorail from the CR is easier - you just need to transfer to the Epcot monorail at TTC (next stop)

no MK resorts - CR/BLT, Polyn or GF - has MK or Epcot buses - it is only when there is a MAJOR problem that they get buses to these parks. (when there is a problem with the monorail)

Epcot Resorts - BWV/I, BC/V, YC D&S - doesn't have buses to Epcot or Studios - you can walk or take the boat.

9. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

Because the monorail is the designated transportation to Epcot from the monorail resorts. If the monorail breaks down they will have buses.

10. TLSnell1981

TLSnell1981 Tiny bubbles... make me happy... make me feel fine

We've always used the monorail. The last couple of days, they've been slow and had numerous holds. Obviously, some bus drivers and other employees thought there was bus service. There were several guests waiting for the EPCOT bus. We ended up taking a bus to Hollywood studios and walked over