No Entertainment rate for RPH?

Aisling

<font color=darkorchid>Where your mind goes, your
I just heard that the Royal Pacific is not one of the hotels eligible for the entertainment card rate for 2003! Only PBH and HRH are included for Universal. Can this be true?

The RP is not listed in the 2003 book, but I think that's because the book was already being printed before the hotel opened.
Have you called the hotel?? They weren't listed in the 2002 book, yet the offered the Entertainment rate.

I haven't called the hotel...I'm going to do it right after Iget offline!

That's too bad if they aren't honoring it for 2003. I would think unless they have a lot of conventions booked thier occupancy rates will go way down.

I called and they said even though the Royal Pacific isn't mentioned as an eligible hotel, it is, that all 3 Universal hotels are included, but that I should call back again to make sure when the Entertainment rates come out. So I got the feeling the CM wasn't sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter