No dolphin swim - sunscreen?

Discussion in 'Sea World / Discovery Cove' started by Claire-Bear, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Claire-Bear

Claire-Bear DIS Veteran

Hiya, we're booked to go in September as I was wondering whether we can use our own sunscreen as we're not having the dolphin swim? Or still have to use theirs?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina DIS Veteran

Unless you plan to also avoid the Grand Reef and the new Freshwater Oasis (assuming it is open by September....and it better be because I'm going on August 29th!!! ;)) then I would say you would still have to use DC's sunscreen. Both the reef and the freshwater oasis also have live fish and animals that could be affected by the chemicals in regular sunscreen.

Or that's my guess, anyway. I am sure someone will correct me if I am mistaken! :laughing:

4. cinderellamom123

cinderellamom123 Mouseketeer

funny, just called about this yesterday. you can bring in your own if it is papa free. DC supplies you with panama jack spf 30.

5. StaciMay

StaciMay I love Disney!

We just went on Monday. We used ours and theirs.

6. LandJ

LandJ Earning My Ears

The dolphin experience has nothing to do with it. You get the sunscreen in your bag when you pick up your snorkel/mask. You use those everywhere BUT the dolphin experience.