No Coronado Springs availability in May?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Rootskate, Nov 13, 2004.

1. Rootskate

Rootskate <font color=red>Oh what I wouldn't give for a Zagn

Juat wondering if anyone else is having trouble getting a reservation at the Coronado Springs in May? ( I am trying the 8th-14th.) Thanks

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. cdntourguide

cdntourguide DIS Veteran

I have tried to get reservations at CSR for three years and cannot. Everytime there is a new AP price discount issued I immediately call but everytime there are no rooms. Seems you have to at a convention in order to stay here.
    But I still get there for the Pepper Market.
    :wave:

4. Nolcrest

Nolcrest DIS Veteran

You certainly don't need to be attending a convention to stay at CSR. Maybe they just don't offer their rooms at the AP rate. However I was able to reserve 2 rooms using a AAA rate.

5. #1hockeymom

#1hockeymom <font color=blue>Wants to DRIVE the zamboni

I currently have the code rate at CSR booked for Good Friday (March) through to the next weekend in April at CSR. I hope to change that to an AP rate if they come out.

Keep calling, calling, calling!
    Debbie

6. DisneyJen0504

DisneyJen0504 Married my Prince Charming. Mommy to

I never had the slightest difficulty booking either of our two trips to CSR. We went for vacation not convention and both trips there were conventions going on. Maybe there is a limited # of AP room rates available?

7. Rootskate

Rootskate <font color=red>Oh what I wouldn't give for a Zagn

Actually, when I called I asked about the AAA rate. (I dont have an AP). The cast member said she wasnt showing any availability at all (not even rack rate). Oh well...maybe if I keep calling..... Thanks for all the input. You are always so helpful.

8. Stiff

Stiff DIS Veteran

we tried to book that week too at CSR.....no dice

now we are deciding whether to try CBR or just bite the bullet and stay WL

waiting on discounts to decide