No booking confirmation email

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Sinead, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Sinead

Sinead Mouseketeer

Hello All

I rang last Thursday and made a booking on the Disney Website (even though we were supposed to give DLP a miss this year) :rolleyes1

It's been a week and I've had no email confirmation yet, I don't think this is usual?

2. Donzy84

Donzy84 Mouseketeer

Hiya,

Mine took ages, but if you log onto disneyland.co.uk and go to my reservations and put in your confirmation number that should bring up your details. x :goodvibes

3. DLPdaft

DLPdaft <font color=royalblue>Cannot stop singing "Just li Moderator

You can also call them and they will issue another booking confirmation email to you.

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. thelittlemermaid83

thelittlemermaid83 <font color=green>My reign will be a super-awesome

DLP are slacking with sending and emailing confirmations...I'm still waiting for my letter to confirm that i have added HB Premium and Disney Express to my booking and this was added back in April......

If you dont recieve it soon i would give them a ring.

6. FiFi Rose

FiFi Rose <font color=red>The last time we didn't even get s

They may also be sending it snail mail. I booked by phone and was expecting the confirmation to come by email but it arrived in the post:confused3

7. thelittlemermaid83

If you sign up to my disneyland on the disneylandparis website you can check your bookings on that.

I booked over the phone and both my bookings are on there, i can even make a payment towards it. Wish i knew sooner would of saved me money on phone calls lol.

8. hildasmuriel

hildasmuriel <font color=magenta>I'm a really really scaredy sc

Oooh did not know this! I have only just realised that I never had the confirmation of my Castle Club booking, but it is there online. :thumbsup2

9. thelittlemermaid83

Yeah, wish i knew about it sooner aswell. Has all my added extras on there which havent been sent to me in the mail.

10. x_zipped_x

x_zipped_x "Just like Alice you're in Wonderland"

i Booked online 2 weeks ago, i recieved the confirmation letter of the payment in 15 mins, and recieved the hotel reservation email 3 days later