No Boo Boo's Left Behind.....Part 6

Since we don't attend a church or have any family or friends to celebrate anything with we are just going to have a regular weekend. I am going to eat steak, potatoes and green beans in honor of easter.

Tonight we had swordfish kabobs and zucchini, mushrooms and onions, also cooked via kabob on the grill. It was good!

We had an unexpected surprise. My friends from Sydney texted us yesterday. They were driving down to Melbourne; so we're meeting them for dinner tonight. It will be an Italian meal for dinner!

My DSis decided I should make dinner Sunday at my house. So I guess I'll add grocery shopping to the list of things to do tomorrow. Alison, your dinner is right up my alley, love steak, potatoes and green beans.

We had an unexpected surprise. My friends from Sydney texted us yesterday. They were driving down to Melbourne; so we're meeting them for dinner tonight. It will be an Italian meal for dinner!
Those are the best surprises.

Since we don't attend a church or have any family or friends to celebrate anything with we are just going to have a regular weekend. I am going to eat steak, potatoes and green beans in honor of easter.

Tonight we had swordfish kabobs and zucchini, mushrooms and onions, also cooked via kabob on the grill. It was good!
....just so ya know, I am definitely stealing that pinwheel steak and bacon recipe.....just so ya know. popcorn::

....just so ya know, I am definitely stealing that pinwheel steak and bacon recipe.....just so ya know. popcorn::

Good! It's great, a perfect use of flank steak. The last time I mare it the bacon came out perfect. Sometimes it doesn't get cooked enough so it can be tricky.

I am just ready to be out of here for a little while. Flower and Garden festival here I come!

I am just ready to be out of here for a little while. Flower and Garden festival here I come!

Ohh...nice!!!! I wish I was in single digits. ;) I am in desperate need of a vacation. Shoot, I'm even counting down to Memorial Day, just to have a 3-day weekend :rolleyes1

Ohh...nice!!!! I wish I was in single digits. ;) I am in desperate need of a vacation. Shoot, I'm even counting down to Memorial Day, just to have a 3-day weekend :rolleyes1
I can so understand that. I was looking at the calendar trying to figure out when I had my next break. we are only going for three days but it will be great to be away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter