No BOG Availability at 180+10!

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by jocey4577, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Grumpy Grandma

Grumpy Grandma DIS Veteran

I booked on the old site at 180+10 for Oct 27th at 7 pm for 3 people. :thumbsup2

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. sjs314

sjs314 "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and

I have decided if I get lucky great if not at least we ate there last Nov. Also we are paying OOP this trip so I will be just as happy at CHH .

4. gretchenohar@hotmail

gretchenohar@hotmail <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

5. n2mm

n2mm aka WALTSGIRL

No problem getting BOG for a party of 6 for late october. I booked at the 180+10 and the day I booked was near the end of +10. Even today I checked and there was still availability for Oct. 30 and 31. I'm trying to AVOID the party night since we don't go to the party anymore. My granddaughters will be with us and I don't want to deal with leaving as folks are arriving. When i booked my BOG ADR I had a variety of times available.

6. HelenParr

HelenParr DIS Veteran

For those keeeping track or trying to assess open dates for BOG:

Today (Sunday) is my 180+10 to 10/25. I was able to book online a table for BOG dinner on 10/27.:goodvibes

I know it is remedial for most but in case you have not done it before, this is the process I used (this was my first 180+10):

I logged into new site a few minutes before, then opened another tab to old site (thanks to PPs for the link!!), it showed my as logged in. I triggered the 180+10 on the calendar where it says "confirm resort reservation", I clicked on that link and put in my resort confirmation #. That allowed me to choose the date and time over 180 days. Right at 7am hit search and two times (4:20p and 6:45p) came up. I booked 6:45.

Party night, although I am not planning on attending party.

Thanks to everyone who has explained this and good luck to all still in the hunt!!

7. sjs314

sjs314 "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and

Congrates on booking BOG. Your post gave me a little hope of snagging an ADR for BOG. The 180 + 10 is not a help but more of a hinderence for me since we are only staying 5nights/6days so in reality I can only book 180 + 4 for BOG since our last day we return home by dinner time :sad:

I have checked a few days right at 6am for BOG on the 180 th day with it always showing no times available can't check further as my real ADR day is not till 5/7

I also want 'Ohana for our 1st night which will be hard to get so I am debating on going for my 'Ohana first :confused3

8. Three cats

Three cats DIS Veteran

I have been doing this too. Today was the 1st time that I found a table available for 2 @ 4:15. It seems nearly impossible to get an ADR here right on the 180 day mark. As far as 'Ohana goes, I really do think you will be okay at the 180 day mark. Also, if you try for BOG on your 4th night you've probably got a pretty good shot. Fingers crossed for both of us. :thumbsup2

9. fla4fun

fla4fun DIS Veteran

I tried on my 180+10 for my September trip, and no BOG at all was available. About a week and a half later, days and times opened up online and I got the two reservations I wanted. So don't give up hope!

10. Winky65

Winky65 Earning My Ears

Our 180+10 was this morning. Pretty much had our pick of days for BOG. Ended up taking 6:30 on Nov. 3rd. The 3rd, 4th and 5th still have many openings for "prime" dinner times between 5:30 and 7:00. Used the new site and it went much better than out last time a little over 2 years ago. They immediately showed up on "My Plans" page.

11. staceycrouton

staceycrouton Mouseketeer

Our 180+10 was today, also. We used the new sight and also booked BOG for 6:05pm on November 3rd. We had no trouble using new sight. A couple of times when booking a reservation a "server is busy, try again later" screen came on but, if you used the back arrow and tried again, it worked fine. It went much smoother than anticipated!

12. LSUfan4444

LSUfan4444 DIS Veteran

I don't THINK it works like that. I think their reservation system is set up by number of available seats. If they do not have 5 available, try and reserve 4, or three, or two. If you get any of them, keep trying to call back or check on line for a larger available group. If you only can keep 5 reserved, USUALLY they will be willing to throw a chair on the end of the table once you arrive...BUT, I wouldn't even tell them before being seated. Just tell your server, "Oh, we have one more joining us we didn't expect, can we get an extra chair?" The server wants the higher check and the extra gratuity so will likely be more than inclined to help.