No ADRs is kind of liberating...

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by hollypoast, Jul 22, 2013.

1. disneywalkers

disneywalkers Mouseketeer

I feel the same way. We have a party 0f 10 and I can't imagine being able to walk in at the place we want to eat and get seated. My kids would be so upset if we weren't eating at Chef Mickey's.

I am a huge planner though. We will be there 14 days in September and I already have our calendar printed and on my wall of what park we will be in each day and where we are eating. I can't function without a plan!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. arielmomma

arielmomma DIS Veteran

I totally understand the freedom of no ADRs. I love free dining, but a few years ago we started tent camping at Fort Wilderness. We fell in love there! Our vacations switched from commando style to relaxing.

Now, we are going back for free dining this September for 2 weeks so that my DD can have the same character meal experiences our DS had at that age. I'm looking forward to going to the restaurants again, but the idea of having a schedule again is not especially appealing. I know it will be great and we'll have a wonderful and belly-filling experience, but I doubt this trip will inspire me to go back to it regularly.