NJ DIS Meet Weekend for Give Kids the World - April 26-28! The TOTAL is IN!

Ok question how many tickets will DH and I have in total? Is it 15 each so 30? 10 for registering early and now the 5 for the shirts? DH loves these types of auctions. Participates in our local grocery store each year. He is already talking about buying more when we arrive too. :thumbsup2

Yes!
For registering before March 1st- each person gets 10 tickets.
If you registered March 1 or later- each person will get 5 tickets.
If you wear your official lime green NJ DIS MEET t-shirt- each person will get another 5 tickets! :cool1: (so order your shirts now!!)

And we certainly hope EVERYONE will buy many more tickets once you are at the event!! There are so many great prizes- we can't wait for everyone to see!

Less than 4 weeks now!!!!!

Okay, it is April.

Is it Dis Meet time yet???????
;)

If you wear your official lime green NJ DIS MEET t-shirt- each person will get another 5 tickets! :cool1: (so order your shirts now!!)

We ordered our shirts but we won't get them until that day. I guess we'll need to change when we arrive.

We ordered our shirts but we won't get them until that day. I guess we'll need to change when we arrive.

I was wondering the same thing (as far as how we get them to wear etc). Just the girls in my family got the shirts so we are going to wear a cami under what we wear there for quick changing! :-)

Super excited for the meet! Is it here yet? Driving from Chicago to New Jersey with a 3 1/2 year old. :drive: Yes, I am THAT crazy! :banana:

I just landed in Jerzy in time to ask one very important question......

Who is ready for NJ DIS MEET WEEKEND?!!!!

I was wondering the same thing (as far as how we get them to wear etc). Just the girls in my family got the shirts so we are going to wear a cami under what we wear there for quick changing! :-)

There will be restrooms right there for changing as needed.
The cami under their shirts is a great idea too.

Anyone who is coming Friday evening will get their shirt at that event.

Hilton Garden Inn Rooms still available through April 12.

While we have closed registration for the weekend events- there is still time to book your hotel room for the weekend! :thumbsup2

We have a great location and a great rate from the Hilton- be close to the action all weekend long, save money on gas and time traveling back and forth.
All rooms have free internet, and a fridge and microwave! All the comforts of home!

Stay with us and you won't miss out on any of the fun!!

Click here to book your room today!

Hi everyone,
It looks like I am arriving SUPER late to this party.. Is registration still available for the event on Saturday? It would be for my husband and I and our two kids ages 6 and 4.

Hi everyone,
It looks like I am arriving SUPER late to this party.. Is registration still available for the event on Saturday? It would be for my husband and I and our two kids ages 6 and 4.

Check your Private Messages. I sent one the other day, but haven't heard back from you yet.

I registered a while ago, but finally got caught up with the thread. This is our first Dismeet and we can't wait!

9368a98f-66c2-42dc-a86b-45429a69f9ff_zpsae7fb7e3.jpg

We have over 100 items that are boxed, bagged, and ready for our silent auction and "tricky tray" style raffle!!!

In addition to those that you will receive from registering, tickets will be sold both Friday, April 26 at DIS Game Night and Saturday, April 27 at the main event. They can be purchased using checks made out to Give Kids the World or cash and come in the following bundles:

5 for $5
12 for $10
20 for $15
30 for $20

All profits from the auction will go towards this fabulous charity (plus, you have the opportunity to get some great items).

Looking forward to seeing you!

Quick question - is there a schedule of times for events on Saturday? I see 12-5, but wanted to know if we need to be there by 12, or doors don't open until 12... I want to make sure not to miss anything! :-)

There sure is! Now is a great time to post the details...

Friday
7-10pm- Game Night
If you are registered for this event, you will pick up you packet for the whole weekend's itinerary, including your pre-ordered t-shirt.
Please come at 7pm if at all possible so you don't miss any of the fun.
Events for this night include "Name that Disney Tune", Bunco, Tastykake Eating Contest
Snacks will be served.

Saturday
Check-in will start at 11:30 in the lobby. You will pick up your Meet materials and your pre-ordered t-shirts.

12:00 The BIG Reveal!! Doors open to the main event. You will want to be there and checked in so you get find a table and starting bidding!
12-12:30 play DIS Bingo while you meet new friends. Start bidding on over 130 items!
12:30 Welcome and Announcements
1:00-2:30 Lunch is served and bidding continues.
Where in the World Photo game, Guess How Many game, t-shirt sales, and more.
Kids activities throughout the day.
2:30 Auction bidding ENDS
2:30-3:30 PODCAST RECORDING
3:30- Winners announced for the raffle and silent auction items (you must be present to win!)
5:00- event ends
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner on your own
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bowling event starts at 7:30- come a cheer for the bowlers even is you are not signed up to bowl!

Sunday morning
8:30 - breakfast at Time to Eat Diner

Thanks, Linda. I'm really looking forward to this weekend.

Who else is going to be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter