nixon mens watches

buzz2400

<font color=teal>The TF waves to buzz2400's DS
My 20DS wants to buy one of these watches and it costs $300. I am trying to talk him out of it. Anyway does anyone have any experience on these watches. Are they worth this kind of money????

My husband loves Nixon! I myself have 2 of their watches, and they are nice, but I didn't pay more than $175 for either of them.

My husband has 4 and would love more, but I have drawn the line and said no more for a while! His first one is over 7 years old and it's still in great condition. He had an issue with one of his bands and emailed Nixon about it. They let him send the watch in and they replaced it with a newer, updated band at no charge. I don't know what constitutes a watch being worth the price, but from what we have experienced, they are good quality watches. I must admit, that Nixon is pretty on top of it and starts watch trends often. They do have some really cool ones!

Hope that helps some.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter