Nite time adult entertainment?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by Keacc, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Keacc

Keacc Mouseketeer

My wife, 2 adult sons and I will be spending Dec 27th thru Jan 3rd at EI. We are planning on going to Jelly Rolls one night and already have plans for NYE. What other places have good adult entertainment such as a comedy club or Kareoke?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Missy29

Missy29 DIS Veteran

I don't know if you have a car but Citywalk over at Universal has lots of thing going on at night.

4. krayzmelmel

krayzmelmel Mouseketeer

Sleuth's murder mystery dinner is funny! the earlier shows are more kid friendly but most of the jokes go over the kiddie's heads anyways :-)

5. KingofSwing3000

KingofSwing3000 Mouseketeer

Treasure Tavern. Treasure Tavern. Treasure Tavern. Very PG-13/risque humor during the first half (my parents blushed quite a bit but loved the show), but it is such a great, fun show with food that's actually good.

6. goofyfigment

goofyfigment DIS Veteran

We enjoy Capone's was there on Xmas Eve and just again June 24. For 30 bucks its all you can eat and drink alcohol included

7. ashley23

ashley23 Party girl

One of the bars in Swan/dolphin has karaoke. That was a fun time. It is staggering distance from Jellyrolls. I'd suggest drinking your way out of Epcot back gate, boat it over and have several red cup specials from Jellyrolls, follow it up with some karaoke. Aren't staying in Epcot resort area? No problem. The lobby couches of Dolphin are quite comfy.

8. goofyfigment

goofyfigment DIS Veteran

Love it