Nine days in the world and no Alice in Wonderland Merchandise...

wdwmom0f3

Disney Bound!
Where is it? My DD really wanted something from Alice in Wonderland but we couldn't find anything. I never asked anyone about it, thinking we would just run across some but we never did. Do they have any?

I think the only things i noticed were a tea cup set and some plushes in United Kingdom in Epcot. I wasnt really looking though

That's all I saw too was the Tea Cup Set. I got a tea cup and saucer. They had a teapot too. I saw it at the Emporium in MK and at World of Disney in DTD.

I never saw the plushes in UK at Epcot. I guess I missed those. Rats.

I saw three Disney Couture Alice shirts at Tren-D the other day. They also had some shirts featuring the 'book' Alice and Cheshire Cat at the UK shop.

I've also seen the dress, tea set, pins, snowglobe with Alice on the teacups, Alice figurine, some more expensive Alice figurines in the Crystal Arts store, and art in the Art of Disney stores.

:thumbsup2 I found some Alice items at the Toy Soldier in the UK Pavilion at Epcot.

:goodvibes Jennifer

We also picked up the tea cup at a gift shop at the GF. (they also had the Alice dresses)

Well I can only speak for 2008, but we found Chesire Cat plushies, a Mad Hatter hat at World of Disney. THey also had some items at the UK store. I'm pretty sure we saw a teapot and the dress

DD bought a statuette of Alice, porceline tea cup, and Cheshire Cat charm a few weeks ago.

I found the most Alice stuff and cute Pooh stuff (not like what's after the Pooh ride at MK) in Toy Soldier at UK pavilion.

There is a stuffed chesirie cat in DHS. I've seen a few things in the Toy Soldier also as mentioned by other people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter