Nile Crocs?

dreamsofdisney

Still has a little Mickey Dust sprinkled on her de
Has anyone ever purchased the "Nile" style of Crocs? How do they feel and do they fit true to size, or run a little big like the Beach and Cayman styles? I'm thinking of buying a pair to break in for our WDW trip this July.

TIA

:goodvibes

I have a pair of Niles. They run pretty true to size I think. I wear a size 9 and that's the size of these I bought. I don't think they are quite as comfy as my regular crocs but they still feel pretty good. I think they look better with shorts. I work in a school cafeteria and wore mine to work one day (I'm on my feet all day and normally wears regular crocs.) They still felt good at the end of the day, but another time I wore them on a walk down a gravel road and they rubbed a blister on the top of my foot. I think maybe I got a rock in them or something. But overall, I really like them and wear them most days. Mine are bright orange. ( our school colors) Hope this helps
darla

I wore my Niles for the first time today and they felt great. I wasn't sure they'd stay on, the strap kept going down - like they do on most Crocs, but they were a nice fit. My son and my daughter both have a pair too. We plan on wearing ours at WDW next week. I don't have the regular crocs, so I can't compare. The Croc sales lady told me they are the least 'foot forming' of all of the styles, therefore, not quite as comfy, but mine felt great today. My son has both and said the Niles are very comfy. I do they they are pretty much sized to your normal size.

I have wide feet and ordered a pair of Niles in my normal crocs size (sz 9). They were much narrower than the regular Cayman style. They didn't fit - I gave them to my sister!

I have two pair of Niles, one pair of Beach, two pair Aspens, and two pair of the Athens flip flops. My Niles are the least comfortable. I wore them to WDW last May (05') and got two blisters the first day. The Niles have a ridge on the sole bed that irritated beneath my big toes. The rest of the week I had to wear either my Croc Beach or my Teva Mush flip flops. Last Sept my D-I-L wore both pairs of my Niles at WDW and did OK in them, but also said they were not as comfortable as the Beach.

They run true to size though. We both wear an 8Med and that's what my Niles are.

My feet look like duck feet, made for Crocs:thumbsup2 .

I've had my Niles over a year & have rarely worn them. Think the ribs on the bottom are more uncomfortable on soles of feet than reg. Crocs. Don't like the fact that the strap looks stupid when worn forward.

I also seem to trip in these - as in the front of shoe sticks to floor?

Don't even plan on taking them to WDW next week, will stick to my Caymans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter