Nikon L110 Coolpix

Big O

Earning My Ears
Dear everyone. I've had one of these cameras for years and have been trying to take firework pictures at WDW for just as long but never get a satisfactory result. What settings should I be using and how should I be using the camera to take the shots? Any help wold be greatly appreciated!

I'm not familiar with that particular camera. But I can tell you that the key to good fireworks shots is to take a long exposure with the camera stabilized in some way (tripod, gorillapod, set on a trash can, etc.).

Can you set manual controls on the camera?

I'm not familiar with that particular camera. But I can tell you that the key to good fireworks shots is to take a long exposure with the camera stabilized in some way (tripod, gorillapod, set on a trash can, etc.).

Can you set manual controls on the camera?
Unfortunately no, the 110 is a starter type DSLR that doesn't really give you manual controls too much. There are a number of auto function settings that don't necessarily fit the situation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter