Night before restaurant @ Heathrow Hilton

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by fairytale, Mar 8, 2013.

1. fairytale

fairytale DIS Veteran

Hey guys

We have decided to stay at the Hilton Heathrow the night prior to departure and wonder if any one has any experience of eating at either the Hilton itself or within any of the terminals the night before.

We have children with us so nothing to posh ;) and are prepared to shuttle it to a different terminal should it be necessary.

Many thanks

Annette :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. alisonbestford

alisonbestford <font color=990066>Can cope with the dentist after

4. wilma-bride

wilma-bride <<This space intentionally blank>> Moderator

Ignore me, I completely misread the original post - thought it said Gatwick!

5. queendisney

queendisney DIS Veteran

Haven't flown from Heathrow for ages now (considering its down the road I don't know why!!), but just to let you know that The Three Magpies and the Radisson Heathrow are both on the North side of the Airport so unless you have your car its too far away. Unfortunately you don't really have a lot of choice off airport on the South side so I would stick to the Hilton or venture into T4 where you don't have much choice but there is a Cafe Rouge and a Wetherspoons:)

Just a bit of trivia...you can tell where you are at Heathrow as all the roads on the south side will start with S, all the North roads will start with N etc etc....

6. 1andrea

1andrea DIS Veteran

I'd be interested to know the answer to this also. I'm hoping to stay at the Hilton but I can't seem to get a room for 2 adults and one child. Are only two of you going or are you booking with children too?

Thanks
    Andrea :o)

7. fairytale

fairytale DIS Veteran

Hiya. We are a family of 6 and have booked 2 double interconnecting rooms with a separate pull out bed. I did have to ring direct mind to ensure we got this type of room. The in house reservation team were great to deal with, we also got 50% off the second room!

Annette x

8. zippy99

zippy99 DIS Veteran

We are Staying at The Park Inn and aw this Pub is opposite so may head there ourselves this August.

We paid £104 (including Shuttle to the terminal & £3 cancellation cover) for 1 night in a family room for the 4 of us and that included 17 nights parking. PLUS we got £16 cash back which has been paid already.

I thought it was a good deal...

9. alisonbestford

alisonbestford <font color=990066>Can cope with the dentist after

If you go to the Three Magpies go online nearer the time and register with them. I think we got free drinks with our meals......:thumbsup2