Nick, Marie, The Diva's & Me!! Finally Finished 10-20-13!!

I was thinking of that one....since it's my favorite.....but I also thought it might be nice to check out the DLH with all of its remodel.

DLH sounds awesome too. Marie loves the PPH as well. She loves the idea of watching the fireworks on the beach ball pillows. Or throwing those at me. She looked it up after I had mentioned that to her.

DLH sounds awesome too. Marie loves the PPH as well. She loves the idea of watching the fireworks on the beach ball pillows. Or throwing those at me. She looked it up after I had mentioned that to her.

Can't see the fireworks from most rooms.....just saying. And no ruining the beach ball pillows....they're $65 each I believe!

The DLH will have the fireworks on the backboards of the beds and views of the pool area or DTD or PPH where we could view WoC from our room.

Can't see the fireworks from most rooms.....just saying. And no ruining the beach ball pillows....they're $65 each I believe!

The DLH will have the fireworks on the backboards of the beds and views of the pool area or DTD or PPH where we could view WoC from our room.

Sounds good to us. Ree wants to see both the fireworks and World of Color. Would be cool at either hotel. She is now checking out DLH.

So after looking at the DLH, Marie wants to stay in either the POTC suite or Mickey suite. :rotfl2: I told her good luck with that. We might have to go to the hotel and at least drool on the doors.

Sounds good to us. Ree wants to see both the fireworks and World of Color. Would be cool at either hotel. She is now checking out DLH.

So after looking at the DLH, Marie wants to stay in either the POTC suite or Mickey suite. :rotfl2: I told her good luck with that. We might have to go to the hotel and at least drool on the doors.

:lmao: Dream on kids!! They run around $2000 a night!! :scared1: To be honest with you....I'm not sure you're supposed to be up on that level unless you're staying up there. :confused3 If we stay at the DLH.....we might be able to inquire about them.

Which hotel did you two prefer?? DLH or PPH

:lmao: Dream on kids!! They run around $2000 a night!! :scared1: To be honest with you....I'm not sure you're supposed to be up on that level unless you're staying up there. :confused3 If we stay at the DLH.....we might be able to inquire about them.

Which hotel did you two prefer?? DLH or PPH

The Pier. Right across street from California Adventure. We can watch World of Color from the room.

I just booked a motel for the night before our flight. I've always stayed with Nick & Marie & then Nick would drive me to the airport.....well this time they're going with me & we needed to leave their car somewhere. I figured doing one of the "Stay & Fly" deals would be the way to go. You stay at their motel & you can leave your car with them up to 14 nights. Besides, we won't have to get up AS early this way too!!

We'll be staying at the Hampton Inn~Portland Airport!!

hampton.jpg
hampton1.jpg

They offer a free shuttle to & from the airport too!!! :banana:

So a busy, productive day.......on top of booking our Stay & Fly above, I also cancelled our HoJo reservation & upgraded us to the Paradise Pier Hotel, Club Level~Theme Park View!!!! :cool1: It was only $180 more to add the concierge to our ressie & figured we got to experience that on our family trip, so Nick & Marie should also get to experience it. I purchased their 5 day park-hoppers and I also got our plane tickets bought!! :cool1: We're going on Southwest cause the price was right & we get 2 bags each for free!! I've only flown Alaska Airlines, so this will be a new experience.....especially since we will have to change flights in San Jose on the way down & Sacramento on the way home.

So, here's the NEW & IMPROVED Itinerary!!

Tuesday, Feb 26:
Mike will drive me up to Nick & Marie's home in Lake Oswego. The three of us will drive to the Hampton Inn-Portland Airport to stay the night. The kids car can stay parked at the hotel during our trip.

update.jpg

Wednesday, Feb 27:
We will take shuttle (the whole 5 minutes) to the airport around 5am, checking in at the Southwest Airlines desk. Our flight will take off at 7am, stop in San Jose to change planes, take off at 9:35 and arrive at the Santa Ana Airport at 10:50am. Take taxi to PPH. Check in, store bags if room isn't ready, pick up kids PH's and head to DTD for lunch at Earl of Sandwich. Hit the parks and dinner at the Rainforest Cafe at 7pm.

update1.jpg
update2.jpg
update3.jpg
update4.jpg

Thursday, Feb 28:
Breakfast at Minnie & Friends and midday lunch at Blue Bayou. Play in the parks and then I have to cut out early to help set up for the Meet-n-Greet party at the Carousel Inn. Nick & Marie plan on walking down to the Anaheim GardenWalk to have dinner at Bubba Gumps!

update6.jpg
update5.jpg
update7.jpg

Friday, Mar 1:
Breakfast in the Concierge Lounge, I'm off to the Scavenger Hunt and Nick & Marie will go check in for the Walk in Walt's Footsteps Tour. We will meet back mid afternoon at the parks. Dinner will be at one of the counter places (Hungry Bear, Jolly Holiday, etc). We have reservations for the the Fantasmic Dessert Seating!!

update8.jpg
update9.jpg

Saturday, Mar 2:
Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen, playing in the parks, snacky type lunch, dinner at Carthay Circle. Doing the WoC dining package for the late show. See World of Color!!

update10.jpg
update11.jpg
update12.jpg

Sunday, Mar 3:
Breakfast at Surf's Up, play at the parks, lunch at Tangaroa Terrace and dinner at Naples (a first for me).

update13.jpg
update14.jpg
update15.jpg

Monday, Mar 4:
Breakfast in the Concierge Lounge, pack up & head to airport at 10am. Fly out on Southwest to Sacramento at 12:20pm. Head to Portland at 2:15 and arrive at 3:45pm. Shuttle back to the motel to pick up kids car & have Mike come up to pick me up and take me home to my kiddos!

update16.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter