Nick Hotel HELP!

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by TyNicJen, Apr 22, 2006.

1. TyNicJen

TyNicJen Mouseketeer

I just checked the rates for mid-week the end of June It' 400.00! Last week it was 315.00! Whats up? Is this how it goes in the Summer? :confused3 :sad2:
    I was going tobook 2 nights after Disney but at this rate I'll need another mortage! :bitelip:
    Please help. Any one know their pricing? Also they have different pricing. If you book a certian one and cancel they will charge you any way. What if you get sick? :confused3
    I know the kids would love it and tis would probably be are only time to go but I'm thinking of staying at Disney and just pool hoping.
    thanks

2. lastminutemom

lastminutemom DIS Veteran

Unless you are a DVC owner, you can't pool hop at Disney. You are limited to the Pools at your hotel. At many of the hotels, they check.

As to the Nick, I think you need to keep checking. That seems very high, which makes me think they are close to full. Having just stayed there, I would say in no way is it worth it.

I check daily and the rates seemed to fluctuate.

3. TyNicJen

TyNicJen Mouseketeer

I thought you could go to other pools except the Beach one? :confused3
    I'll keep checking. Maybe they will change on Monday. thanks

4. mdhkitten

mdhkitten <font color=blue>No longer tag free since January

Go to this Mousesavers.com link:

http://www.mousesavers.com/nickhotel.html

At the bottom in the yellow box is a code that you can give them when you call to make a reservation that will give you a discount (not sure of how much). Hope this helps! :goodvibes