Nick Hotel Activities

Mommy Poppins

DIS Veteran
How far in advance can you sign up for the Nick Hotel activities? Is it a daily sign-up? Or can you sign up when you check in for all the days of your stay?

Thanks!

Okay, if you stayed at the Nick Hotel, when did you sign up for the games and evening activities (or afternoon activities?)

We were just there a week ago. If you are referring to the shows in the Nick Studio, we signed up that day and also signed up for tickets for the next days show. It is a nice size room and they make a big deal about getting tickets, but they don't check for tickets and there was always room to sit.

We had tickets to a later show and decided to see if we could get into an earlier one and there were plenty of seats available.

There are contest/shows by the pool area, but you don't sign up, the kids just gather when they start.

When you check in they will give you a schedule of things that are happening. Most of the sign up takes place at guest services which is located in a different area then the Lobby/hotel check in area.

I hope this helps, I guess we didn't do alot of the activities because we were busy running to the parks and when we weren't at the parks we were sleeping or swimming :)

We signed up the day of the activity for the nick at night show. We didn't do any of the ones you have to pay extra for but I am sure you can do those in advance. THe shows were no where near full.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter