Nicest offsite villas

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by magicmouse2, Jun 15, 2003.

1. magicmouse2

magicmouse2 DIS Veteran

What are the nicest offsite 3 or 4 bed villas you can get ?
    I like vaction homes and nice decor, but I also like resort features like lush landscaping and lakes. Planning this for part on site part offsite stay next April.:D

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Robinrs

Robinrs DIS Veteran

Magicmouse2:

Cypress Pointe and Windsor Palms both have 3 bedroom suites and are both in resort type areas.

4. martina857

martina857 Mouseketeer

Emerlald Island has to have the best landscaping of all the resorts, we just got back and the resort is beautiful, I have stayed at and loved Windsor Palms and a lot of the other developments in the area and they don't come close to Emerald Island for looks.

5. magicmouse2

magicmouse2 DIS Veteran

Does anyone have a link to Cypress pointe and emerald island ?
    Are these resorts nicer than Sheraton Vistana ? I saw Robinrs Photos and it looks perfect.

6. martina857

martina857 Mouseketeer

I used this Townhouse from a private owner Emerald Island Resort It has pictures of the resort on there too.

7. sammi

sammi <font color=purple>I'm a born traveller!<br><font

8. MulanMom

MulanMom DIS Veteran

Marriott Grand Vista has 3 bedroom condos and is a wonderful resort. One of the Marriott timeshares at the Marriott Orlando World Center also has 3 bedroom villas and is very nice. Sounds like either would fit the bill for being "resort" villas.

9. Lisa P.

Lisa P. DIS Veteran

Look into Summer Bay Resort. They have some individual 3BR pool homes which sleep up to 8 and regular timeshare 3BR condos that sleep up to 12 people. Nice resort with a lot to do.

Marriott Cypress Harbour has lovely, mature landscaping with a lot to do there as well. But they only offer 2BR condos.