Nice Work, Ladies

Lisa

<font color=royalblue>OMG, I think I am going to p
Yesterday, BernardandMissBianca and I got together for a quick :lmao: cup of coffee at a Dunkin Donuts between her house and mine. Two hours later.......I think our husbands thought we ran away. My husband started re-arranging the furniture while I was gone. :crazy:

She showed me the work of those who did the AK swap. WOW :thumbsup Awesome work. I have to say, I whipped out my camera and took pictures for ideas. That is how gorgeous everything was.

You ladies did really nice pieces. :)

It was great seeing you, Buffy. :wave:

DH was fuming when I got home, he was trying to pack and work around 4 kids. :lmao: Welcome to my life buddy!!!

Had a great time staring at all the bikers and flipping through the swap stuff and albums. Oh and having a conversation with someone over the age of 10. The swap stuff was great, now I need to use it. I can't wait to finish my 2004 album!

And you're such an enabler, I never should have opened that catalog!!! I will not spend money, I will not spend money......I will call you later. :rotfl2:

you're such an enabler:lmao: :rolleyes1

Sorry to hear DH was upset, but you need to have conversations once and awhile with a person over 10. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter