Zbaby

Matt kenseth wins, the Autoclub 500!
Here is my 1-5 picks.

1. Houston-Reggie Bush, RB USC :upsidedow

2. New Orleans-Matt Leinart, QB USC ::yes::

3. Tennesee-Vice Young, QB Texas :)

4. New York Jets-Mario Williams, DE NCST :crazy2:

5. Green Bay- A.J. Hawk, OLB Ohio St. :teeth:

Go Packers, Bucks, Brewers, Mighty Ducks, and Badgers!

Zbaby said:
Here is my 1-5 picks.

1. Houston-Reggie Bush, RB USC :upsidedow

2. New Orleans-Matt Leinart, QB USC ::yes::

3. Tennesee-Vice Young, QB Texas :)

4. New York Jets-Mario Williams, DE NCST :crazy2:

5. Green Bay- A.J. Hawk, OLB Ohio St. :teeth:

THEY BETTER NOT TAKE A.J. HAWK OR IMMA GO ACROSSED THE LAKE AND PAINT LAMBEU BLUE AND ORANGE, AND PUT "GO BEARS" OVER THE GIANT "G" IN CENTER FIELD!!!! :mad:

Because the Lions need Hawk more.

And I agree with all of your picks except for the Jets. They will draft a HB or a QB.

A.J. could be a good pick for Detroit. I believe the Lions should either trade down and draft Jay Cutler or trade for a QB. Possibly Chad Pennington. As a Packer fan, I'm going to just say from our point of view, drafting a WR does not make you an elite team. :banana: :chat:

Zbaby said:
A.J. could be a good pick for Detroit. I believe the Lions should either trade down and draft Jay Cutler or trade for a QB. Possibly Chad Pennington. As a Packer fan, I'm going to just say from our point of view, drafting a WR does not make you an elite team. :banana: :chat:

Oh for crying out loud, we don't need a freakin QB. Have you ever seen what Joey can do when he has some time to throw? It's like watching John Elway. We could use an O-Line more. I would kill Matt Millen if we traded for Pennington. I don't know if the guy can play an entire 16 game season, plus 4 games of pre-season, and possible playoffs, without getting hurt. We could get so many other better QBs. Culpepper, Leftwich, Brooks. Personally I want a mobile QB, so that way when our crappy pocket starts to collaps, he can get out of trouble. I would be happy with Cutler, but hes a great QB on a team with crappy recievers. I guess it could be a good thing to draft him, seeing as he would be in the exact same position with the Lions.

MuNkY said:
Oh for crying out loud, we don't need a freakin QB. Have you ever seen what Joey can do when he has some time to throw? It's like watching John Elway. We could use an O-Line more. I would kill Matt Millen if we traded for Pennington. I don't know if the guy can play an entire 16 game season, plus 4 games of pre-season, and possible playoffs, without getting hurt. We could get so many other better QBs. Culpepper, Leftwich, Brooks. Personally I want a mobile QB, so that way when our crappy pocket starts to collaps, he can get out of trouble. I would be happy with Cutler, but hes a great QB on a team with crappy recievers. I guess it could be a good thing to draft him, seeing as he would be in the exact same position with the Lions.
1. Joey Harrington?Good?lol

2. Don't you want to kill Matt Mcmillan anyways?

3.Crappy WR's? Detroit has the second best WR squad in the NFC North(next to the Packers of course.) Roy Williams can be a top ten WR in 5 years.

4. Thanks for firing Mooch. Once the Pack gets him, Favre will stay!

Zbaby said:
1. Joey Harrington?Good?lol

2. Don't you want to kill Matt Mcmillan anyways?

3.Crappy WR's? Detroit has the second best WR squad in the NFC North(next to the Packers of course.) Roy Williams can be a top ten WR in 5 years.

4. Thanks for firing Mooch. Once the Pack gets him, Favre will stay!

1. Like I said, Joey is good when his O-Line decides to block for him.

2. Yes.

3. On paper, the Lions have one of the better WR squads in the whole NFL. But in real life, Roy Williams and Scotty Vines are right now, the only two guys who can catch on that set. Mike Williams apparently doesn't want to play like he did in USC anymore, because every other time I see him get thrown to, he drops it. Charles Rodgers is out half the year either with an injury, or getting high. And half the time they can't get open. In reality, those WRs suck.

4. Your welcome. I'm sure you'll love it when he can't get your players to give it their all. He sure couldn't do that here. Besides it was stupid for the Packers to fire Sherman anyway. He had no offence.

Also Roy Williams will be a top ten WR in 2-3 years.

MuNkY said:
1. Like I said, Joey is good when his O-Line decides to block for him.

2. Yes.

3. On paper, the Lions have one of the better WR squads in the whole NFL. But in real life, Roy Williams and Scotty Vines are right now, the only two guys who can catch on that set. Mike Williams apparently doesn't want to play like he did in USC anymore, because every other time I see him get thrown to, he drops it. Charles Rodgers is out half the year either with an injury, or getting high. And half the time they can't get open. In reality, those WRs suck.

4. Your welcome. I'm sure you'll love it when he can't get your players to give it their all. He sure couldn't do that here. Besides it was stupid for the Packers to fire Sherman anyway. He had no offence.

Also Roy Williams will be a top ten WR in 2-3 years.
D' Brickashaw Ferguson might be available for Detroit at pick 9. Not that he would be able to stop Kampman and KGB!

Zbaby said:
D' Brickashaw Ferguson might be available for Detroit at pick 9. Not that he would be able to stop Kampman and KGB!

Anything better than Jeff Backus. The guy is a freakin revolving door. Just spins around and around, and lets everything through.

MuNkY said:
Anything better than Jeff Backus. The guy is a freakin revolving door. Just spins around and around, and lets everything through.
You should see Witticker and Wells for Green Bay. They are scared of the defensive line!lol

Zbaby said:
You should see Witticker and Wells for Green Bay. They are scared of the defensive line!lol

Lol. I know the feeling.

I agree with Zbaby and A.J going to Green Bay but i dont think they would relly use him that much . He could have a better career in Detroit tho.I want him to go to the Bills, But that will never happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter