Next weeks weather looking horrible

I wouldn't cancel your trip. We were just there 12/31-1/5, and I think it was the coldest 3 days that Orlando has experienced in 3 or 4 years. The highs were in the 40s, and the lows were below freezing!! We wore hats, gloves, winter coats and just soldiered on. We even took a blanket off the bed and wrapped the kids up in their double stroller to keep them warm.

Just pack accordingly, and you'll have a great time!!!

Our forecast last Wednesday for lsat weekend was lows in the 40's and highs in the 60's and rainy. The lows were in the 60's and the highs were in the 80's and the sun shone the whole time. Even if it rains, its usually not for long and then the sun shines.

I don't think weather forecasts are ever right more than a couple days out, but even if we get the very worst of the 10 day forecast, I'll take 60-something and raining over the single-digit lows we're expecting here at home!

We will be there next week and it would be great if it didn't rain but like many have said, the meteorologists can barely predict what's happening tomorrow let alone a week from now.

And as my husband always says (even about marriage) "expect the worse and then just be pleasantly surprised when you're not completely disappointed" he's a real doll! :rotfl2:

Have a great trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter