The weather forecast for next week looks just terrible. There is a sever storm front coming through that will bring cold weather and rain all weak. I am considering postponing our trip for a week or two. I don't mind a little cool weather or rain, but this looks like it could be a disaster if we go. Does anyone know if WDW will adjust reservations like that without a big penalty? I'll probably wait another day or two to see how the forecast shapes up before making a decision. Any advice on this dilemma would be helpful.